~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Is there any way to tell if you've had a chemical without testing?

Usially you could get a very faint bfp then it would disappear when i had mine i got a bfp very faint and it never got darker but most people dont know that they have had one.
Fingers crossed you havnt had one tho x

@Lylasmummy! Congratulations!!!! =D i just texted you! xxx

Hi hun, THANKS tried to text ya back but my phone playing silly buggers and wont let me!! How are ya?? Can I get some :bfp: next to my name on the 30th??? xxxx

The reason I ask is because I had horrible pms for 2 weeks which has never happened. For the first week I was also pretty nauseous and my boobs hurt so bad. THen the nausea went away and my boobs let up a lot. I felt pretty good for a couple days, and then it all came back except the nausea. That was very very to me, and makes me wonder.

Negative test for me. Doctor put me on Provera 4 days ago and I have 1 more day to finish. So, AF should be here in 3-4 days. :(
Has anyone else taken Provera? She prescribed it because I had a miscarriage back in January and on ultrasound my uterine lining looked a bit thick (13.5 mm). She said it would get things back on track. Anybody dealt with this before?

Usially you could get a very faint bfp then it would disappear when i had mine i got a bfp very faint and it never got darker but most people dont know that they have had one.

Hi hun, THANKS tried to text ya back but my phone playing silly buggers and wont let me!! How are ya?? Can I get some :bfp: next to my name on the 30th??? xxxx

I will add it on very soon =D xxxxx

I will add it on very soon =D xxxxx

Cheers chick xxx

Congrats, lylasmummy! :hugs:

Bodacious - If you didn't get a + test, there's no way to know. Can I say "Trust me, you don't want to know"? Because, I've been there and you don't! Just assume it was a weird AF and move on... No reason to make yourself sad when you can't even know if its true! :hugs:

Moorebetter - There is an April BFP thread up and running... i have started it off and we have 109 testers so far.

Congrats again to all you wonderful women who are expecting.. what a month.
Commiserations to the rest of us. APRIL will be our month!

AF showed, so I'm out for this month.

Congrats to all the ladies with :bfp:s

my AF turned up this morning, 10 days late, :( were not gonna try for a bit now, as i wont know when i will ovulate as im 10 days late and i dont even know if my AF will be on the 31st next month,

good luck to everyone who is still ttc and all who got pregnant x

eloo girlies AF showed up 2 days early! Came on on the 29th only on cycle 2 since MC but i'm fed up geting my hopes up arghhhh!congratulations to all the girls wo got ther well deserved :bfp:s and :hugs: to those who the :witch: turned up to xxxx

Hey..

NO AF, NO BFP for me
13 days late.

Dont know where I am standing right now:huh:

Hello everyone just checking in here. Babymama89's house burnt down last week in a house fire she lost everything she has a 2 year old son and a husband everything they owned was in that fire.. if anyone has anything they can give her like clothes or anything for her son pm me for more information or just message back here a reply thanks guys..

omg all m y love to babymamma, quick update from me. sorry i havent been opn laptoip blew up, on a very old pc lol. now. af arrived right on time 31st. im cd 7 today now first had chance to use pc. hope every1's good i need an aril site.

Hello everyone just checking in here. Babymama89's house burnt down last week in a house fire she lost everything she has a 2 year old son and a husband everything they owned was in that fire.. if anyone has anything they can give her like clothes or anything for her son pm me for more information or just message back here a reply thanks guys..

OMG!!! Are all the family OK!?? :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!! Are all the family OK!?? :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes the family is ok it happened around 4 pm last friday they are unsure yet what caused the fire and are in need of some things everything was lost =(

AF is 21 days (3 weeks) late no sign of her either.. haven't tested in over a week also. I'm going to try and hold out for when my next period would have occurred (April 17th) to make me 1 month and 3 days late... I'm already taking prenatal vitamins for low iron anyways and I've been advised by my doctor... if I don't have my Af arrive by then... I'm not only testing but going for a blood test to see what's up...

marinewife I have lots i can donate, if she is in BC let me know, but I suspect that is not the case. Please give her and her family all of our best wishes.

Hey..

NO AF, NO BFP for me
13 days late.

Dont know where I am standing right now:huh:

Same here! Am around 10 days late and still have no BFP and no sign of AF either! Had a very, very faint line a while ago, but have had BPN's ever since.

This limbo is horrid, isn't it!

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"