The official "Show us your dress" thread!!!

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
...if you aren't keeping it as a surprise, that is. :winkwink: *cough*Twiggy*cough* :haha:

I adore wedding dresses, and I love seeing everyone's pictures!!! If you don't mind, care to share? I will start! Here's mine:

My wedding dress :cry:

I cannot WAIT to wear it!!!!!!

Thats stunning Tiff!!

Wish I was back to picking mine,its now sat boxed under the bed :cry:

Thanks! Sorry, I didn't mean for it to seem that it was only for brides to be!!! Anyone can post a picture of their gowns!!! I'd love to see yours. :hugs:

...if you aren't keeping it as a surprise, that is. :winkwink: *cough*Twiggy*cough* :haha:

I adore wedding dresses, and I love seeing everyone's pictures!!! If you don't mind, care to share? I will start! Here's mine:

My wedding dress :cry:

I cannot WAIT to wear it!!!!!!

haha! Oh tiff- your dress is so beautiful :cloud9:

heres mine...although I'm pretty sure everyone is fed up of seeing it. :blush:
I simply can't wait to wear it. Its so beautiful on!

Attachments

• The Dress- back & front.jpg
    The Dress- back & front.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 27
  • The Dress- close up.jpg
    The Dress- close up.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 25
:cloud9: That's gorgeous HB!!!! I'm not sick of wedding dresses at all... I don't even know if its possible for me to get sick of them? :haha:

Oooooh I love it! Can't wait to see more!!!!

I feel like a glam vintage vixen in it hehe :blush:

Dont have a great pic on this lap top but this one gives you an idea!

Excuse the one of me with my Dad I have double as per usual on diplay!!:blush:

61974_10150279110890374_614410373_14883735_4001332_n.jpg

Ross Wedding 017.jpg

Just realise they are tiny but think if you click them they come up bigger.x

Love it! What were your colours? I'm only asking because I see you had black bridesmaid dresses. I'm having black for their dresses as well... but cocktail length, not floor. :happydance:

oooo look at us 3 black and white themed vixens!!!!
The colour is so contemporary and yet its so classic too. Black and white have hit the wedding industry by storm so Ive read- and yet it was the colour of hollywood glamour in the 40's, most designers have now designed a bridesmaid dress in black.

heres mine https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/White-Ivory-...87?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&hash=item3a629fa1d3 i cannot wait for it to be delivered so that i can put it on for a few mins xx

Love it! What were your colours? I'm only asking because I see you had black bridesmaid dresses. I'm having black for their dresses as well... but cocktail length, not floor. :happydance:

Black & Ivory hun

It looked lovely and sooo pleased that I went with what I loved.Just looking at all the pics of the cake,flowers,table centres just now and again I am so chuffed with all!!!

The beauty I found with Black is that you can buy non wedding things a lot cheaper!

heres mine https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/White-Ivory-...87?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&hash=item3a629fa1d3 i cannot wait for it to be delivered so that i can put it on for a few mins xx

Ive tried a dress on exactly the same style as that and it was in my shortlist, it was absolutely stunning, but i have found one i love and im now on a mission to find it reasonaly priced

Its along the same lines as this but i would like to find it in a shop here first as im still not 100% confident about ordering from china.

https://www.indesigngown.com/product_detail/wedding-dresses-ma-308-c70-p2768.html

I agree! Plus it looks clean & fresh and matches with any colour. I found the biggest problem I had was matching a colour scheme with the venue decor.

I can't post one yet as I'm getting mine specially made, but it's going to be similar to this - https://www.heritageofscotland.com/...ress-Bella/pid,5875,cid,151388661,product.php

Ignore the price tag, that's why I'm having it made lol. It's not going to be strapless though, I think it'll be off the shoulder.

I agree! Plus it looks clean & fresh and matches with any colour. I found the biggest problem I had was matching a colour scheme with the venue decor.

Ahh we were lucky with that one as it was wood floor cream walls with Black chandalers(sp) and big wooden beams so it all tied in really well plus one of the reasons why I chose where we did.

Miss being in here now lol.x

Oh wow, Marley, that's stunning!!!!!!! My OH is part scottish, he did try and see if I'd wear a tartan wedding dress. Aside from the cost ( :shock: ) I'm just not scottish enough to want to wear one. Amazing!!!!

Our decor at the venue is rather victorian, but I think it'll look okay with the black and white theme. :mrgreen:

xLaurax - that was the type of dress I originally wanted!!! I tried on a few with the pickups on it and I didn't like them. Stunning dress though!

xLaurax - that was the type of dress I originally wanted!!! I tried on a few with the pickups on it and I didn't like them. Stunning dress though!

Its exactly the same as one I've tried on when i went dress shopping with Carly except the one in the shop had big flowers over the bust, i fell in love with that dress but cant bring myself to part with 1k plus any alterations :(

*gasp* :shock:

Have I really worn out the spoiler gag now? :rofl:

Or just one more time? :tease:

Tiff, your dress is beauuuuutiful, it suits you so much :kiss:

honeyb- you are indeed a vintage vixen!! Classy, classic, beautiful, chic...argh, just LOVE it!!

Ive tried a dress on exactly the same style as that and it was in my shortlist, it was absolutely stunning, but i have found one i love and im now on a mission to find it reasonaly priced

Its along the same lines as this but i would like to find it in a shop here first as im still not 100% confident about ordering from china.

https://www.indesigngown.com/product_detail/wedding-dresses-ma-308-c70-p2768.html

that is a stunning dress hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"