The official "Show us your dress" thread!!!

heres mine https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/White-Ivory-...87?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&hash=item3a629fa1d3 i cannot wait for it to be delivered so that i can put it on for a few mins xx

Ive tried a dress on exactly the same style as that and it was in my shortlist, it was absolutely stunning, but i have found one i love and im now on a mission to find it reasonaly priced

Its along the same lines as this but i would like to find it in a shop here first as im still not 100% confident about ordering from china.

https://www.indesigngown.com/product_detail/wedding-dresses-ma-308-c70-p2768.html

that is a stunning dress hun xx

Can you let me know when yours turns up how it is chick? I've found one very similar to one im after from that same seller xx

*gasp* :shock:

Have I really worn out the spoiler gag now? :rofl:

Or just one more time? :tease:

Tiff, your dress is beauuuuutiful, it suits you so much :kiss:

honeyb- you are indeed a vintage vixen!! Classy, classic, beautiful, chic...argh, just LOVE it!!

twiggles! I think your my main vessel through all this and its only through your support and encouragement that its turned out the way it is :hugs:

I think I'd have a heart attack if you did post your dress, Twigs! :haha:

Eeeek I so adore my dress, I want to wear it noooooooooow!!!!! :hissy:

..its by Alan Hannah its bound to put all of our dresses to shame :cry: I just know its the same style that I wanted but couldnt afford booooooooooooooooooo!

Mind you a dress designed by alun hannah deserves to be worn by someone as equally beautiful and twiggles does it justice!

Stunning dresses ladies xxx

here is mine.you cant see the detail well but its so pretty it picks up the light.Im having little butterfly's stitched in as well.The back is lace up.

I'm after some shoes to finish it off now x

Attachments

• 72725_126175690774405_124978830894091_165451_7587471_n.jpg
    72725_126175690774405_124978830894091_165451_7587471_n.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 27
Eoz! Thats stunning, I love daring short dresses- your going to look so chic. Ill be sure to stay here after the wedding to see your pictures! x

Thank you.it took me a lot to decide on that dress i went back 4 times!I went for the floor length gown at first but that dress just looked amazing on.Even the shop owner was gobsmacked.And she wants to use my pics for her shop.I'm not having a veil i'm toying with a birdcage fascinator.

My wedding is on the beach so i'm going to get pics of me paddling in my dress eeek!

you guuuuuuuys...! :blush:

honeyb- you're such a sweetheart! And my dress doesnt put yours to shame at all! Yours is just stunning, and its going to look beautiful on you...my dress just suits my style, some people wouldnt pay the money iv paid for my dress though! Its all just about you...:hugs: If your dress is a reflection on you, you honestly have everything amazing going for you!! :flower:

Tiff, im worried that you guys arent going to have heart attacks when you see the dress now as it better live up to all this hype now!! :wacko: :dohh:

Thank you.it took me a lot to decide on that dress i went back 4 times!I went for the floor length gown at first but that dress just looked amazing on.Even the shop owner was gobsmacked.And she wants to use my pics for her shop.I'm not having a veil i'm toying with a birdcage fascinator.

My wedding is on the beach so i'm going to get pics of me paddling in my dress eeek!

o that sounds FANTASTIC! :happydance::happydance:

deffo gona stick around to see the pics now! I want to see you paddle girl! :haha:

you guuuuuuuys...! :blush:

honeyb- you're such a sweetheart! And my dress doesnt put yours to shame at all! Yours is just stunning, and its going to look beautiful on you...my dress just suits my style, some people wouldnt pay the money iv paid for my dress though! Its all just about you...:hugs: If your dress is a reflection on you, you honestly have everything amazing going for you!! :flower:

Tiff, im worried that you guys arent going to have heart attacks when you see the dress now as it better live up to all this hype now!! :wacko: :dohh:

it does reflect me and thats why I fell in love with it. If it cost a tenner I'd still buy it. If it cost £1000000 I'd just have to rob it :haha::haha:

Just cant wait to see you in alan hannah mrs! Im so excited!
THE COMMERCIAL MAKES ME SO EXCITED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX8AgU4lcto

Do i need to tell you if my dress is in the commercial? :winkwink:

OH MY GOSH!!!! is it? is it? is it is it is it???????????????????????????

Oh wow, Marley, that's stunning!!!!!!! My OH is part scottish, he did try and see if I'd wear a tartan wedding dress. Aside from the cost ( :shock: ) I'm just not scottish enough to want to wear one. Amazing!!!!

Our decor at the venue is rather victorian, but I think it'll look okay with the black and white theme. :mrgreen:

Thanks, I'm hoping the dressmaker is able to copy the basic style ok as well as making the alterations I'm wanting. I also hope it's going to be less than £400 lol

Every 1 is prob sick of seeing mine but her go

Attachments

• d7d8deebbc96f73937f196e83b110831.jpg
    d7d8deebbc96f73937f196e83b110831.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 15
  • e910261f042a617aaa81b98b1365ffab.jpg
    e910261f042a617aaa81b98b1365ffab.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts