the other sections a little dead so.....YAY!!!

socophoenix

expecting baby #3!
Reaction score
we've decided on names!!!! we still dont know the sex but we picked out one for each. :blush:
we LOVE the name Ziva for a girl because she is the Slavic Goddess of springtime and our baby will be born in April, and Luna(goddess of the moon) Marie(family name on my side, beloved) for a hyphenated middle name:happydance:

then for a boy we've picked Uriah which means god is my light (and my OH is absolutely in love with it), Kenneth (born of fire, my dads name) Ramon(protector, family name on his side) for a double middle name.

if u cant tell im a little new-agey lol:flower:
our surname is Sutton
im so happy!!!! cant wait to find out the gender!!!!

Wow, I love all of those names especially Ziva for a girl!! Your like me, I had names picked out for each , we had Harrison Marlow Tyler Smith for a boy :haha: but its a girl so we will save that name for my future son lol xx

Congrats on choosing your names, they are very unique and very beautiful xx :) Keep us posted with the gender when you know!

Lol, I love the names but I couldn't help chuckle when I saw your surname....a really magical name and then Sutton! hehehehehe

People will certainly remember them with names like those :thumbup:

Nicola xx

I'm loving the names! We want to go with something unusual too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->