The pain of sneezing?

Amythyst

Reaction score
I have horrible allergies and being pregnant I don't really want to take any of my allergy medications. So, I'm sort of suffering ... they usually get better after fall, so hopefully it won't be for too much longer.

So, I sneeze ... a lot. But it actually makes my stomach hurt when I sneeze. Its like I stretch my muscles down there or something? Does anybody else get slight pain when they sneeze? It goes away very quickly but its just there for a moment when I sneeze.

Just thought it was a bit odd...guess its just one of those things. :D

That sneezing pain started very early for me- around 6 weeks! (It also happened when I stood up quickly, coughed, etc.)

Fast forward a few months, and I still get it! (been told it's totally normal) When I sneeze, I bend over or lift up my knees so I don't stretch everything out! (I'm sure I look foolish, but it's better than the sharp pains!)

I get it to....but it doesn't bother me as much as nearly peeing my pants every time I sneeze! I literally have to prepare for a sneeze by crossing my legs before the sneeze comes out! lol

Your uterus and ligaments are stretching so when you sneeze they are looser and hurt! I bent down to pick something up off the floor today and yelped in pain when I stood back up, I'm constantly clutching at my abdomen when it happens and scaring the crap out of my hubby lol.

Thanks ladies... funny all these things about pregnancy you never hear about until they happen to you. :)

I also have a problem peeing myself when I sneeze! No matter how many kegal exercises I do... which I have actually done for many years, it doesn't seem to matter. Even if I have just gone to the bathroom within 10 minutes of sneezing... oops, there's some pittle! BAH! :)

Yeah happens to me, also when coughing, moving suddenly or getting out of bed. Completely normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->