the pain!

A

alli.s

okay so ive had dull cramps and such on and off for the past few days, tonight OH and i BD'ed and when he went in kind of deeply it hurt, i dont know if it was from hitting my cervix but now i can still feel a bit of pain and cramps in that area, has this happened to anyone else?

yes, it happenes to me on and off, more so now im not on the pill and actually have hormones that work. I dont know if it was from my cervix or inflamation from the endo. certain postitions made it feel like he was going to burst something in my insides and we had to change around lol

i dont have endometriosis (at least i dont think) so i am not sure why this is happeneing this worries me a bit though a year ago when i had ultrasound i was told all was good, oh boyy

Sometimes when the hubby goes in deep in hurts. But then we like super rough sex so I am usually sore afterwards.

i do think certain times in your cycle make you more sensetive then others tho, as i hadnt really experienced this before going off the pill. i dont know if it the endo for me or just having active hormones?

i had this last night too felt like he was pounding my cervix n this mornin i have dull achey cramps too, dont know wot to make of that? does it mean my cervix is low...?? is that good lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->