The Pampers ad..

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Fills me with rage just now!

I want mine :cry:

Funny, i was thinking about pampers today. They say they send you free stuff if you register online but i still haven't got anything yet :( I think i am too early though.. You got only one week before you got to hold your LO. xx

Lol....really wont be long chick, easy to say though but everyday feels like a month when waiting for your bundle :hugs:

I know im not even at my due date yet! ridiculous but i cant help it!

i got free pampers stuff with my daughter. they send you quite a few money off coupons so well worth registering.

hey ladies. i was getting annoyed with the advert after registering and thinking it hadnt gone through for my welcome pack. but today i received the welcome pack. it contains 6 newborn nappies and a small pack of wipes. havnt looked at the leaflet yet. just thought i would say. keep well

big big :hugs: sweetie, i don't think i've seen that ad. wont be long till he's here xxxx

I know what you mean about the advert!

I ordered at 31 weeks and still have not received my pack either.

I didnt think id get my pack neither but low and behold it came the other day

the huggies newborn pack you get free for registering with asda baby club sounds etter a full pack of newborn nappies and afull pack of wipes and a hat and some money off coupons. You print the coupon off once youve registered online then pick up in asda. Just in case some folk wernt aware/

I know me too :(. This overdue stuff is SOOO overrated with baby # 2. I was fine going over with DS 1, but having a toddler that wants me to keep up with him is exhausting! I want to meet my little man so bad!

the huggies newborn pack you get free for registering with asda baby club sounds etter a full pack of newborn nappies and afull pack of wipes and a hat and some money off coupons. You print the coupon off once youve registered online then pick up in asda. Just in case some folk wernt aware/

When you register to sainsbury little one you can get a huggies newborn pack too (full pack of wipes, small bottles of baby toiletry and a changing mat i think) but i think you need to buy a packet of newborn huggies. I ll have a look the one you are saying too, thanks !

I am trying to print the asda coupon but it says error :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->