The penis beaker debate..

x Michelle x

loves her babies
Reaction score
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/the-best-of-the-amazing-penis-beaker-debate

I didn't realise mums net got this juicy lol!

:rofl: why does baby and bump not have a thread like that! :haha:

I want to know if anyone has a penis beaker, we certainly don't! It's a case of I get the toilet first, then OH!

Penis beaker?!! Oh my god....the romance "let me just use the penis beaker love" :haha:
X

Do you think she sets it all up and that's how he knows he is getting lucky?!

I just put a loose paper towel to catch anything coming out sorta in the crack:) and roll over to cuddle. He uses baby wipes if hair is long if not a quick wipe with paper towel. tissues and bath tissue will NOT do as they just..melt into it.

That made me crack up!!! Penis beaker hahaha there are some seriously random people out there!! Why they couldn't go for a wash together ill never know!

Someone shared this on Facebook an hour ago and I've been reading it since.. I have not stopped laughing! And no, no Penis Beaker in this house :haha:

:rofl: and I thought BnB had some "out there" topics now and again.. Maybe not!

Gotta share this to facebook!

I saw it this morning! No penis beaker here either haha xx

I read your reply above (too fast) as you'd watched it on This Morning!! Lol can't imagine phil and holly talking about penis beakers!!

Hey mrs penis beaker might be a bnb user!!
X

That was hilarious...how does one come up with the idea of 'penis beaker' in the first place?

I am finding it all so very funny! I sent my husband the link to the original thread in a e-mail and got the reply "I am slightly unsure as to why I am receiving links to a lot of penis based material but I shall have to look at home." :haha:

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for her OH? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"