The picture - please help!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by hannah85, Apr 12, 2009.

1. hannah85

hannah85 Member

no one seems to be replying to my two posts - please can someone reply instead of just reading - here is a picture of what they looked like -

is this evap? ive had three of these all on clearblue but 6 BFN on ather brands..

please reply.

Attached Files:

2. hayley2

hayley2 Mummy to 2 + 1 on the way

Looks positive!

3. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Definitely looks positive to me. Was the line there before you opened the test? I had what I thought was a line on a CB so opened it up and it got darker. Thought I was pregnant but wasn't. Apparently, exposing them tests to the air can give you false positives. But if the line was there before you opened it, then it looks good to me. Hope you get that BFP xxx

4. Kota

Kota Mum and Preg!

There is certainly a line there however the blue dye tests are reknown for giving false positives and nasty evaps. If you've had 6 other bfn's with other tests then I'd probably go with them for the moment. get yourself a FRER pink dye test or a digi to confirm.

5. hannah85

hannah85 Member

it wasnt there before no - and i have had 3 of these - i would say its a + if i hadnt had all the other nasty stupid bfn!!!! aaaah!!!!

i tried a digital but they all said no - but then again i barely needed the loo for these!

6. natalie7

natalie7 MUM AND MUM TO BE

Looks posotive to me

7. broodylocket

broodylocket Well-Known Member

i cant see it :( i mean the actual picture lol

8. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

Hey hun, there is a very thin line there... what DPO are you?? maybe that could explain? if ur already late for af im thinking maybe evap as it is soo thin and not the thickness u would expect but if ur only like 8/9dpo then i would say its BFP.... xxxx

9. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

I can kinda see a line. I think the best thing is to give it a bit more time and do a different test - although I can appreciate that is difficult and you just wanna know now!! xx