The picture - please help!

hannah85

Reaction score
no one seems to be replying to my two posts - please can someone reply instead of just reading - here is a picture of what they looked like -

is this evap? ive had three of these all on clearblue but 6 BFN on ather brands..

please reply.

Attachments

• IMG_2087-1.jpg
    IMG_2087-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 39
Definitely looks positive to me. Was the line there before you opened the test? I had what I thought was a line on a CB so opened it up and it got darker. Thought I was pregnant but wasn't. Apparently, exposing them tests to the air can give you false positives. But if the line was there before you opened it, then it looks good to me. Hope you get that BFP xxx

There is certainly a line there however the blue dye tests are reknown for giving false positives and nasty evaps. If you've had 6 other bfn's with other tests then I'd probably go with them for the moment. get yourself a FRER pink dye test or a digi to confirm.

it wasnt there before no - and i have had 3 of these - i would say its a + if i hadnt had all the other nasty stupid bfn!!!! aaaah!!!!

i tried a digital but they all said no - but then again i barely needed the loo for these!

Hey hun, there is a very thin line there... what DPO are you?? maybe that could explain? if ur already late for af im thinking maybe evap as it is soo thin and not the thickness u would expect but if ur only like 8/9dpo then i would say its BFP.... xxxx

I can kinda see a line. I think the best thing is to give it a bit more time and do a different test - although I can appreciate that is difficult and you just wanna know now!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->