The Plan This Month!

Steph4Lee

Mummy & Expecting
Reaction score
Okay Guys, So feeling more positive now :)
Want to know if anyone has had success with similar plans etc :)

Okay so Im gunna do SMEP again this month
I have two sachets of preseed which will use on most fertile days.
Taking EPO until OV
And Folic Acid

So has anyone else done something similar to this and got there BFP quite quickly??
:hug:xx:hug:

I used the SMEP my second month trying it worked second time. Never took EPO I also used the Clearblue digi opk's and I am 37! so I wish you luck.

Thank you :)
Well Im trying everything possible tbh.
Sooo took my first EPO this morning. :D Hopeing get lotsa cm this month
Forgot to ask, anyone who is taking folic acid, what mg is it? mines 50mg(from the Dr's) but just noticed in shops its 500mg

I had :sex: 5 days in a row - Sun, Mon, Tue (+ opk), Wed (+opk) Thurs (-opk) Used .5 -1gm of preseed each day (had the refillable one)

Had been taking prenatal - started taking Bcomplex, magnesium, selenium. DH started taking multivitamin, + zinc, Vit C, Vit E. Stopped drinking alcohol.

Good luck to you! :dust:

im trying preseed this month too,we have the same cycle so we can keep an eye out 2gether xx fingers crossed for the :bfp: and a january baby

Lol. Me and OH on zinc tabs.
Well Cant get OPKS :( Arghhh So dunno wen to stop takin epo. I hate the bank :mad: :hissy:
Yer tht would be gd xx:hug:

we bd everyday, i took agnus castus up to ovulation and we used opks the month we got our bfp xx

Cant get Opks though. Basically no bank account, only have two sachets of preseed too :(
Grr :hissy:
Lol. Any nice person who has had the BFP wanna send some Spare opk's my way? or even preseed multi use if u got any, would be more than happy to pay once I (finally!!!) get a new bank account :) Cheeky i know sorry, just want :bfp:sooooo much.. Im sure you've all been there :blush:

Steph4Lee - is EPO meant to help with CM? Sorry to butt in just wondered as could be just what I need!

sperm meets egg plan - you can look it up online for the total "plan" info - think you do it every other day most of the month except when get +opk you do it 3 days in a row?? not for sure though - I never did it.

Ahh thank you daisybee. There are so many shortnings that i don't know!

It says above.
To understand it properly just google SMEP.
Its very simple.
You have :sex: starting on cd8 every other day until you get a positive on an opk, then you :sex: 3 days in a row, then miss a day and then :sex: one last time. 15 days after Ov do a hpt.
:dohh:

what to expect when your expecting book says you should be taking 500mg or more of folic acid all the time. especially if preggo or TTC. no more than 900mgs per day though...what was the name of the actual pill you got for Angus castus? i cant seem to find it in the store and i cant find vitex either.

I am doing something very similar this cycle. Its our first cycle TTC and I'm *hoping* our only cycle lol. I just ordered the OPK's and preseed. I am also on prenatals and am giving up caffeine and drinking lots of water. I Just had a chemical, and am on cycle day 7 since that happened. Hoping the OPK's and preseed get here in time for my O window!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->