The PLAN

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Vit. B6, omega 3's, diabetic diet (to keep blood sugars at a stable level as I had insulin-dependant GD in my pregnancies), Clomid, and once I am sure that I ovulated, progesterone. Daily exercise at an easy level, organic foods wherever possible, and preseed for BDing. Clomid days 5-9, BD 9-16. Anything else I should do???

wow, that seems like a lot of things to do and remember. Are you sure u need to do all that? :hugs:

I'm worn out just reading it all......I'm sure all of those work but it does seem like a bit of an overload on your body :)

Well, I do most of them anyways, except the diet and the Vit. B6. Oh yeah, I forgot...I started drinking tea after my m/c, so I will have to go decaf again, which isn't a big deal. :)

I'm a big caffine drinker and I've comtemplated briefly laying off the Coke's but to be honest, I don't think it affects my body since I've gotten prego so many times and have 2 healthy kiddos it sort of tells me that I can get prego and I"m not going to go with the fact that caffine alone would give me an empty sac so going to keep up the cokes, hehe. I have been trying to take the low dose asprine as it has been known to work for some...again, not real hopeful its my answer but something that small is worth giving it a shot, right :) Good luck girly!

II have been trying to take the low dose asprine as it has been known to work for some...again, not real hopeful its my answer but something that small is worth giving it a shot, right :) Good luck girly!

Is the Asprin for sticky blood syndrome? I have been testes for that and the gyno said I was border line but on the ok side????? I asked about asprin and she said no I didn't need it! I am a bit confuddled as I have heard this mentioned a few times now? :dohh:

I think it is for the some type of blood thing, something like there is too much in the lining, I'm really not sure. But yes, something like that, I have probably been tested but honestly never really have asked exactly which test my doc has done so not too sure. Figured its such a low dose, it doesn't HURT you to take it so I'm going for it. My mom, who is against me having #3, was told by her friend that works in infertility clinic that I could try it, so hey, figured if the advice came to me through someone that begrudgingly mentioned it, God must have wanted me to hear it, hahaha....gotta go take my asprin :)

You know I think you maybe right! :hug:Good luck with it, I may just give it a whirl with you, I am having a laparoscopy on Thursday and I know at our hospital the like to know if you are on any blood thinning drugs before the op so I might start it from next week :happydance:

I might try it too...won't hurt right?!!

I might try it too...won't hurt right?!!

Not at all! I have just started taking Agnus Cactus to....I feel sometimes like I am going mental though every spare thought I have is about conceiving and day dreaming about when I am pregnant again! ALL of my closest friends are preggers with their 2nd child so its all around at the mo!

Hey Boobaby...sounds like you and I have sons the same age...My DS was 4 in July!!!

Hey Boobaby...sounds like you and I have sons the same age...My DS was 4 in July!!!

Hiya!

Yes we do! Its so hard TTC the 2nd one isn't it I just cant believe and as I have said before most of my friends have either had their 2nd one no problems or are about to! :hissy: Well I am sure it will happen to us soon PMA and all that x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->