The POAS journey! Come join us!

chika10blue

Mother of 4 girls!
Reaction score
EDIT: Okay ladies, I want there to be a thread where anyone can come chat about anything. Any issues or problems, pregnancy test related or not. Think you have an evap? Come ask! Have a :bfp: ? Let me give you a CONGRATS! Have some crazy off the wall question? This is the place! I'm excited to see lots of :bfp:, even if they are old positives....post them! Positive opk? post it! Awesome TTC/baby/pregnancy related story? Get to typing! lol Can't wait to here from you!

Okay ladies, according to FF I am only 4 dpo today. I'm hugely addicted to POAS so I bought a bunch of the pink Wondfo strips and this morning I used one. I knew I wasn't going to get anything...4 dpo is WAY to early! I don't know why I do this to myself. LOL Anyway...Shortly after taking the test I saw a very faint line. Anyone else see it? If it's just me and my eye line, it's okay...it's a disease I seem to have every month. :haha: The first 2 I took when it was still wet, the bottom was after it was dried. I'm assuming this is just a horrible evap. BUT I'm going to continue to test everyday up until AF shows or until I get that nice :bfp:

Attachments

• superfaint1.jpg
    superfaint1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 353
  • superfaint2.jpg
    superfaint2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 292
  • superfaint3.jpg
    superfaint3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 323
Looks like some colour good luck hope It gets darker hun

If that's an evap it sure is an evil one! Are you sure your only 4dpo?

oh and p.s. I totally stalk your vlogs!

I guess anything is possible. I was on Clomid this cycle so maybe that messed me up somehow. :shrug: Who knows. Even if it is an evap...it's still fun to just be in the moment and pretend. LOL I'll probably take another test later and see if anything comes up.

If you are really 4 dpo, then you have not yet implanted, and you are not yet producing hcg.

I'd be wary of any tests that give any sort of line you can see at this point. That is anxiety and heartbreak central with evaps.

Wait a week, give yourself time to let the biological process work and test again. GL!

I totally see it without squinting!!! Seeing as you are only 4dpo, it's super duper early to test, but heck, I'm the same way about poas!!! LOL! FX! Test every day! yea!

Dang Chika those lines are pretty! I think they look awfully colorful to be an evap! Maybe you did O earlier :) I can't wait to see the next one!

That last picture... the line looks a little thick to be an evap. I'm guessing it's the start of a BFP. ;)

Hi again, i see 2 lines in your third picture, i hope this is your lucky month, and can't wait till you start your pregnancy blogs. :haha: xx

I looked at your chart. Did you happen to take an OPK any sooner in your cycle? Sometimes, you can continue to get a positive OPK days after the actual O. Looking at your temps, I think you're closer to 6dpo. But, if the OPK was negative on cd 12 or 13, I could be wrong! 6dpo would still be really early for a positive, too. But it'd atleast make more sense. :)

I do see a line on the test. If that's an evap, I don't ever want to buy those tests! It looks convincing.

I looked at your chart. Did you happen to take an OPK any sooner in your cycle? Sometimes, you can continue to get a positive OPK days after the actual O. Looking at your temps, I think you're closer to 6dpo. But, if the OPK was negative on cd 12 or 13, I could be wrong! 6dpo would still be really early for a positive, too. But it'd atleast make more sense. :)

I do see a line on the test. If that's an evap, I don't ever want to buy those tests! It looks convincing.

Lol right! That almost looks more positive than some of my real positives!

I tested again and it's a :bfn: I'm not really shocked, I was expecting the first one to be an evap. O well...now I can look forward to my NEXT test, which will probably be later tonight lol :rofl:

Here ya go. I don't see a second line.

Attachments

• bfn.jpg
    bfn.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 121
Hmmm well that still doesn't make the last one an evap for sure! Your urine is more diluted now and that last line was kind of light. I can't wait to see the next one :) This is fun! lol

If you are really 4 dpo, then you have not yet implanted, and you are not yet producing hcg.

I'd be wary of any tests that give any sort of line you can see at this point. That is anxiety and heartbreak central with evaps.

Wait a week, give yourself time to let the biological process work and test again. GL!

Umm I dont mean to sound rude but it has happened on this very forum and pretty recently x

Chicka I totally see it. Fingers crossed this is the start of something xx

I'm gonna try to not use the bathroom until way later today, maybe that will help. I sure hope this month is it for me. I know 13 months isn't really a lot compared to some ladies here but it feels like a lifetime! I want a baby in my belly! LOL

Lol I know the feeling! I really don't think it matters how long you try, you still want it just as bad. Whether trying for 2 years or 2 months when you want to be a mommy, getting BFN's suck! But I have a good feeling about this month for you :)

I see it hun! BUT...I've had MAJOR problems with these tests....it's all I've been using till recently and I seem to get line on them almost every single time but nothing on other tests :shrug: I hope it's your BFP hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->