The Pregnancy symptoms no one tells you about...come on ladies let's share...

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
I thought it could be fun to see what symptoms or quirks of pregnancy everyone has or has had during pregnancy.... The ones they don't tell you about!

My first pregnancy it was burps, not little ones but full scale ones for the first 13 weeks

This time round, I'm hot and feel like I'm sat in the sauna constantly, not just warm but actually walking about in underwear with every window open and still too hot!

Anyone else have anything that made them know they were pregnant or a random symptom that you weren't expecting??

:dohh:

Lack of sex drive!
I had no idea this would happen in first trimester, just not interested at the moment. Hoping it returns soon!

Feeling like my food won't digest it just seems to sit up really high and so uncomfortable, and really angry I'm usually pretty chilled but right now I could slap someone

sex dreams, with no desire to have sex when awake (as above stated)
rhinisitis of pregnancy....i produce mucus EVERYWHERE...i'm like a snail.
clogged milk ducts - for those of us who were previously breastfeeding, for some reason the nips act up when pregnant, at least for me
hair growth...and not the desirable kind. My stomach looks worse than my husband's
pregnancy rage
change in body odor...might be just the supersonic sense of smell picking up something different though

Running hot- constantly which doesnt help with the nausea!
I knew you got sore boobs...but sore nip nips- big ouch! !
How your food just manages to sit at the top of stomach and not move!
Very bad bloating!
Constipation- havnt been going as regular as im used to.
And I also had an instant turn off to coffee at least 2 weeks before my bfp...those who know me would understand. Just woke up one morning and made a tea instead of coffee...looking back now it should of clicked in my head but didn't!
And lastly how much you worry in first tri after a loss.
XxX

Genital swelling! Yep, I'm super sensitive and swollen, it's not nice. Xx

Diarrhea. Yup. Almost worse than MS.

I get extra wax how odd is that!
Also my boobs are full of dark blue veins even have some on my stomach near my bloat lol

Extremely non existent libido, pelvic pains, constantly feeling wet like there's discharge coming out than when I check, nothing.

- constant cramps (even at 10.5 weeks, that i'm told are normal)
- always battling constipation (milk of magnesia is all I can use)- and it hurts so bad when I go if normal or not. also constant gas.
- I usually tan extremely quickly / easily, but now if I go out in the sun I get sunburned or splotchy tan marks (and so many freckles on my face from the sun- this is new for me!)
- I too am having many sex dreams, but no desire when awake
- at 8 weeks clothes got too tight
- wake up after any amount of sleep feeling crazy dehydrated- no matter how much water i had before

- How physically painful the first few weeks can actually be! Cramps and stabbing pains which apparently are normal (i hope so won't know til my scan in 2 weeks - i am not complaining i welcome every symptom, i've waited long enough for this - just wish i had known before hand instead of constant worry)

-The fear of bleeding every time you go to the loo!

- How early your digestion changes and eating a full meal becomes a mammouth task

Still loving this though :cloud9:

1) I second the excessive body hair. I'm fairly certain that if I skip a week of waxing that I'll be sporting a full beard. And waxing is supposed to last 6 weeks! Arms, tummy, EVERYTHING covered in peach fuzz too, it's ridiculous.

2) Gas. I'm usualy not one to run around ripping a$$, but lately I feel like a damn hot air balloon and one wrong move and there's a leak! lol.

3) The inability to eat! I was a bigger girl to begin with, and I've seen people literally gain 25 pounds or more during the first Trimester alone, so I was terrified that I'd soon be tipping the morbidly obese scale. Little did I know that I'd have next to no appetite. I actually have to make myself eat everyday. That paired with morning sickness, I'm actually steadily dropping weight.

4) Developing the acne of a 13 year old pizza faced kid. Sure I struggled with a few zits as a teenager, but NOTHING compares to the breakouts I have now, my entire jawline and cheeks are COVERED. And I'm someone who usually gets complimented on my clear skin :(

5) Insomnia. I literally haven't slept more than an hour or two at a time for over a week, and that's with the use of Melatonin.

- How physically painful the first few weeks can actually be! Cramps and stabbing pains which apparently are normal (i hope so won't know til my scan in 2 weeks - i am not complaining i welcome every symptom, i've waited long enough for this - just wish i had known before hand instead of constant worry)

-The fear of bleeding every time you go to the loo!

- How early your digestion changes and eating a full meal becomes a mammouth task

Still loving this though :cloud9:

Oh no did you get "fanny daggers" as I like to call that, already?
Xx

No one told me that I'd basically become a hermit. I'm either at work or sleeping, I see friends and fall asleep! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->