The Pregnancy symptoms no one tells you about...come on ladies let's share...

- How physically painful the first few weeks can actually be! Cramps and stabbing pains which apparently are normal (i hope so won't know til my scan in 2 weeks - i am not complaining i welcome every symptom, i've waited long enough for this - just wish i had known before hand instead of constant worry)

-The fear of bleeding every time you go to the loo!

- How early your digestion changes and eating a full meal becomes a mammouth task

Still loving this though :cloud9:

Oh no did you get "fanny daggers" as I like to call that, already?
Xx

haha I like that description! Very accurate. Yes I also had my af symptoms when my second missed one was due this week including spotting. Very scary and very sore. Epu wouldn't see me but spotting stopped after 24 hours and the pains after 3 days. Fx everything is still fine x

That's very common, I had bleeding around af time in my first pregnancy and general spotting up to 15 weeks.
I've not had any spotting this time though.
I have heard it described as lightening crotch too but that's a bit polite for my liking.
It makes me really jump out of my seat sometimes like a sharp needle right up my cervix. Ouch.
Xx

I second the hermit thing in always tires and have noo energy for nothing but work lol

I have sexy dreams but no sex drive lol. But besides sexy dreams I have weird and crazy ones too hahha.

My skin has changed also. I remember with my first pregnancy with Ds I had a small wort on the side of my face smh lol

Holy back and chest acne! I'm embarrassed to wear a top that shows my back.

An absolute intolerance for heat. Used to love the sun but now can't stand it.

Increased urination at night. I knew this happened but I get up like almost once an hour. It's crazy. I'll go to sleep and need to pee before my dh even comes to bed.

Extreme fatigue in first tri. Usually I'm a bit of an insomniac. I never slept so well as in first tri.

My DD#2 was positioned to naturally push her bum out in one spot above my belly button. I started feeling a tiny sharp itchy pain there constantly.
My doctor said that she was stretching out a nerve, and it would hurt until it broke.
Nice! Took a few weeks of pain until it finally stopped.

My sex drive is through the roof! I guess it can go either way in pregnancy. Also, I've had extreme thirst since before I got my BFP. I might be the only one with this so far, but I have some serious achy hips on some days. And nerve pain that radiates from the back of my hips down my legs.

I've had horrid constipation (seriously, such terrible cramps), infection (like - down there - which apparently is normal?), mild pelvic pains, insomnia one day and extreme fatigue the next.

Am I the only one that gets out of breath easy as well? I could scale my stairs like a champ before pregnancy and now, I go up them and come back down feeling like I ran up four flights!

I'm terribly out of breath as well. Ran 2 miles the day before my bfp. Took it easy after because of a few chemicals in the past. By 6 weeks I would be exhausted just walking down the hall carrying something! It happens even more easily now in the summer heat (it was 95 yesterday). Ugh.

A few people have said breathlessness. ... I have that too. Even cleaning up for 5 mins and im struggling to catch my breath!
Also leg cramp... 2 nights in a row now and I had it with my son :(
And alot of CM....to the point where im having to check at every opportunity I get. X

Insomnia, insane sex dreams (have actually orgasmed in my sleep... Awkward...) comparable high sex drive when awake, leg cramps especially at night, tired all day long, one day diarrhea the next extreme constipation... It's like a never ending battle of the bowel in there and crazy bloat... I look 5 months pregnant... It embarrassing when strangers ask me how far along... I have lied a few times haha and last but not least insane cravings for cheese and then an insane aversion to it once I am eating it... So annoying!!

I'm really lucky so far (knock up wood) Nothing bad so far. Sex dreams. Higher sex drive and more sensitive. BUT- I'm wary of 'the sex'. I know everything is fine and it's not going to hurt the baby, but I haven't yet had my first US so I'm a little paranoid. AND psychologically, I have somehow equated motherhood and pregnancy with some sort of virginal state of being. LOL Which really came as a surprise as I'm anti-dogma like a mo-fo. I'm over it now, but a noteworthy experience nonetheless.

In the very beginning I was ITCHY!! Itchy all over. EVERYWHERE... It was so intense that I was getting really agitated. I couldn't get comfortable, felt (still feel) crazy bloated, and was so itchy- I wanted to climb the walls! It was maddening.

My allergies are really intense right now. I'm sneezing constantly. I've heard we're in the midst of a "pollen vortex" whatever that means...

Thx OP- I've really enjoyed reading through this thread!

Great to see how many of us are going through the unglamorous and annoying quirks of pregnancy.
Always nice to know we're not alone.

Another one for me.... Heart palpitations!

Orgasms in my sleep! I sometimes get them anyway, even when not pregnant :blush: but during pregnancy they go into overdrive!

Also, this pregnancy and the previous one began with horrible colds.

When you are getting dried from a nice relaxing bath and you feel like your waters have broke as your fufu has randomly sucked up so much water!! I've only had this whilst pregnant

i had toooons of CM, so much i had to wear a panty liner and constantly worried i had started bleeding... and my OH mocking me i was turning into a snail!!

then... losing weight while already being skinny, being super flat in the morning and looking 5 months along by the late afternoon from bloating. had people asking me as well how far along i was (it started at 4 weeks being this bad, i actually took a test because of the insane bloating & roadmap veins all over the place!), and i was like... you know, it's just trapped farts.

ah and - no night peeing, but... night sweats. enough to soak through a pj and bed sheets and leave a wet patch on the bed where no one can sleep on anymore. worse than OH when he goes jogging in the sun. no matter how cold or warm it is outside. ymmy.

i used to be a sweaty, sticky, farting... snail.

Some of you guys stories are hilarious. I luv that we all have similar issues hahahha. Pregnancy is noo joke lol.

When you are getting dried from a nice relaxing bath and you feel like your waters have broke as your fufu has randomly sucked up so much water!! I've only had this whilst pregnant

This!!! Oh thank god I'm not the only one.

I'm 4+1 and keep farting and burping. Feel a bit sick already.

Omg sooo bloated. Im only 4+ weeks and I am already thinking I need new scrubs for work! (but if I buy them everyone will know). Very itchy boobs. stabbing pains in one side of my abdomen that totally freak me out.

i had toooons of CM, so much i had to wear a panty liner and constantly worried i had started bleeding... and my OH mocking me i was turning into a snail!!

then... losing weight while already being skinny, being super flat in the morning and looking 5 months along by the late afternoon from bloating. had people asking me as well how far along i was (it started at 4 weeks being this bad, i actually took a test because of the insane bloating & roadmap veins all over the place!), and i was like... you know, it's just trapped farts.

ah and - no night peeing, but... night sweats. enough to soak through a pj and bed sheets and leave a wet patch on the bed where no one can sleep on anymore. worse than OH when he goes jogging in the sun. no matter how cold or warm it is outside. ymmy.

i used to be a sweaty, sticky, farting... snail.

Ooohh I don't have much night sweats yet.... but after delivery, it is INSANE how much you sweat for the first week or two!!!!
Also, yes, the bloat is insane for me too.

Feeling like my food won't digest it just seems to sit up really high and so uncomfortable, and really angry I'm usually pretty chilled but right now I could slap someone

i so had that problem too! it seems to be fading now but still i get the feeling that my stomach is so full and never empties until it is so empty that it hurts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->