The Pregnancy symptoms no one tells you about...come on ladies let's share...

Discharge... Lots of 'white stuff'! With my boys, it was clear. With my daughter and now my 4th pregnancy, lots of it! Lol! I'm guessing this one is a girl too! I also feel abnormally hot! I'm always sweating, so gross! Lol!

bloating!! I go from waking up not looking at bit pg, to after breakfast i look bloated, to afternoon when i can look 4-5 month pg!!

and it often feels like my stomach is being pushed up under my ribs but I know it is TOO early for that! my stomach/stomach pain is up really high tight near the base of my sternum ( I think I have an ulcer!!)

I wake up with a mini bump and by end of day it's
Huge lol glad I'm not alone

No weight gain yet though

Haha I love this list! I too am getting many of these in addition to...

I seem to get stomach aches after I eat, especially dairy (hasn't ever been an issue before).

Having always had normal-ish skin, my pores are now the size of dimes! It's not pretty :dohh:

Thanks hormones!

Yes, yes! All of these things!

The vaginal swelling or "hamburger vag" Ug! Makes me feel so ugly. Thanks to that, any libido I might have had goes right down the drain...

How there is nothing that helps the nausea.

The constant need to eat, and yet the aversion to all things food. In addition, the pressing need to DRINK everything, and then once you have a little you are full, or it upsets your stomach. BUT DRINK 8 CUPS OF WATER A DAY!!!

The fact that I'm only 7 weeks along, but my abdomen hurts so much I am moving around like I'm 35 weeks. (turning over in bed... like a freaking turtle...)

The bloat.

And I'm a snail, too. SO much discharge. :( I hadn't considered that description, but I'm going to have to tell my husband it tonight. He'll get a laugh.

I'm a hermit, too. A hermit snail. Too tired to do anything after work but be miserable and go to bed.

Being completely exhausted and miserable, but unable to sleep at night because of the hormone rush. (a new one for this pregnancy--didn't have it with my last)

Well...I've developed a new one. Completely freaked me out in the shower the other day. Nipple crusties. Being in the first trimester, I never imagined I'd see that! lol.

Also, now the food cravings that I had earlier on have turned into food aversions. During the first 6 weeks or so, I was downing pickles like crazy...Went to have one last night and it was the worst thing that I've ever put in my mouth.

I ditto many of these.

I had a fun one last night. A wave of nausea, lightheadedness and cramps all hit me at once. Thought I was going to pass out, throw up and miscarry all at the same time. I had to call DH to come take care of LO. It passed in a few minutes, but sucked for the time being.

Ooh, I have another one!

Throwing up so violently that you simultaneously pee yourself! That little beaut was a secret NO ONE told me about before pregnancy!

I have thrown up and peed myself abou 10 times so far lol

feet getting bigger ! nobody warned me with ds1 i outgrew all my summer sandels and was stuck in flipflops 9months pregnant in a heatwave trying to walk all day 7 days a week to get baby out

I av nausea and have for a couple if weeks but i dont seem to be sick, just heaving a lot. Ive also caught a friggin head cold, (got this with first also) amd lovely miss thrush has appeared too. Lower back ache is a pain now aswell, shoulder pain, wetness from my nini all the time and sexdrive is none existant. Which i hope comes back really soon as otherhalf will explode otherwise haha xx

Mucus! I wake up every morning and just feel it down my throat--gross! That's what makes we wanna puke, no morning sickness. And diarrhea. Like emergent ~lol~ seems to be dairy induced at times? Had a serving of ice cream and then some cheese and pita chips...not good.

feet getting bigger ! nobody warned me with ds1 i outgrew all my summer sandels and was stuck in flipflops 9months pregnant in a heatwave trying to walk all day 7 days a week to get baby out

hahha I experienced this with my first pregnancy. Went from a 7.5-8.5/9 smh lol

Being hot and stinky! I can't stand the smell of anything. A hairy belly:( the all day sickness, who ever decided to call it morning sickness should be shot for being a big fat liar << the anger I have for no reason, not wanting to be touched, and the super sore nips. The list goes on... but these are the worst for me now

I wasn't as aware of what was going on the first time, but this time around I am paying attention and there are a lot of weird ones:

At 4-5 weeks
-dry skin
-hair loss (all of a sudden)
-loss of appetite
-my running speed is mysteriously faster
-more body odor

they don't tell you that morning sickness doesn't really end at the end of the first trimester... it was almost 18 weeks before I started to feel human again! (the sickness was replaced by cramps / back pain, but pain > nausea!)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p.../2218689-pregnancy-symptom-you-dont-read.html
These threads are a great idea, here is another one that's been floating around :)

This thread cracks me up! I'm with you ladies on a lot of these!

I'm seriously cracking up to all of these! So glad we aren't alone. I'd say mine would be:

-No energy or motivation to do anything.
-all of the foods/drinks I loved now taste disgusting.
-Definitely the wonderful slimy discharge I constantly have or think I have (ghostly!)
-ITCHING!! AAAALLL OOOVER ITCHING!
- not loud gas but extremely SMELLY gas. like rotten eggs smelly.
- nothing helps nausea. it's all lies.
- only 7+ weeks and already wanting my maternity clothes?!
-My nipples are BROWN...with dried milk constantly in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->