The Pregnancy symptoms no one tells you about...come on ladies let's share...

My current one is needing a wee the second I get off the toilet after having one

And then doing the same bloody thing about 5 times.

Literally before I go sleep I seem to pee about 6 times within 15 minutes...

Ahhhhhh the joys of pregnancy

Terrible night sweats, like wake up soaking wet? Gross. Also 2 recurring urinary tract infections! Ouch. Anyone else?

Towards the end of my pregnancy with my daughter I developed 3 or 4 red lumps 'down there' that looked like blood blisters. My MW told me it's really common due to the pressure baby is causing and it's similar to varicose veins. She said they usually ease off a few months after having baby but they're still there 4 years later but not quite as big! :wacko:

Wish i'd have known in advance it was possible, i nearly had a heart attack when i found them!

its embarrassing to mention but i burp and fart a lott :(

Smells - everything bothers me and makes me feel nauseas. Not just gross smells, but things like my soap, my deodorant, my water bottle, my face lotion, some weird smell near my side of the bed?

Food aversions - to everything. Eating the same thing everyday until one day I just can't anymore. No rhyme or reason to why.

The burping! And I don't burp. It's just not a natural thing for my body to do. I've burped maybe five times in my life and it always catches me totally off guard! So I have to twist and turn to get like these hiccup burps to happen and relieve some pressure. The pressure adds to the nausea.

Constipation - mostly from the zofran. I take magnesium every day and a probiotic. It is helping.

Constant nausea - uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh.

Not just heartburn, but stomach on fire! Adds to the nausea. Awesome.

Belly and boobs tender - why does the cat want to walk on them?

Headaches - I think from the zofran. Adds to nausea. How counterintuitive.

Can't stand being hot or cold. Adds to the nausea.

Needle pain through cervix! Awesome. At least it hasn't been often.

Peeing in the middle of the night, every night, and then feeling sick cause I had to get up and not being able to sleep.

Lazy bladder - it takes forever to pee and sometimes I have to lean over and push to get out the last bit. It's like Austin Powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->