The Pregnant Body Book

JohnsPrincess

Reaction score
Have you guys seen this?? It's a hardcover that just came out on May 30 by DK Publishing. We were at the book store yesterday and I noticed it, looked through it, and it's amazing!!! The hubby ordered it for me tonight!! I'm really excited to get it and really read it!

I couldn't find it on Amazon. :nope: And the only copy I found was $40! :shock: What's it about, exactly?

https://www.amazon.com/Pregnant-Bod...5596/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307201408&sr=8-1

Here ya go! Amazon has it for 26 something with free shipping! You can check out this link and there are some pictures from the inside but it's a Big one with big pictures of the human body and all the changes during pregnancy, etc etc. And of course, not just pictures, I just liked that they're big. Lots of stuff to read and see! I'm So excited for it to get here!!!

Thanks for posting this! Picked it up yesterday, the photos/illustrations are fabulous!

Thanks for posting this! Picked it up yesterday, the photos/illustrations are fabulous!

Isn't it!!! I completely fell in love with it when I saw it! Mine has finally shipped so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week!

i want it as well! but i've already have plenty of mamas to be books in my book shelf that i think my OH will get a bit mad if i buy another one...i'll give it a month and then i'll accidentally click BUY WITH ONE CLICK. :))))

i want it as well! but i've already have plenty of mamas to be books in my book shelf that i think my OH will get a bit mad if i buy another one...i'll give it a month and then i'll accidentally click BUY WITH ONE CLICK. :))))

LOL! I already have a ton, too, but this one is just too cool to pass up! Even Dh was impressed! I'd do the same as you and have an "oops"! Hahaha!

Still waiting for mine! It was shipped on the 7th so hopefully any day now. It says to expect it on Saturday but a girl can dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->