The Pregnant With One Under One Club!

mumj18

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

This might well crash and burn completely but I wondered if anyone else was pregnant again with one under one?

Thought that if there is anyone else it would be nice to chat and help each other out when we are most probably tearing our hair out!

I have a seven month old daughter and am around five weeks with baby number two. Right now everything is going okay but I know when the tiredness and the sickness hits me I will really be struggling. She is quite a demanding baby and it will be very difficult for me if she's having an 'off' day and I'm feeling crappy or something.

So anyone else in the same boat? :hi:

My LO has only just turned 1 but she is very much still a "baby".

She is also very sensitive and clingy, doesn't sleep all night and is generally a very unhappy, upset baby :-(

No idea how I'll cope! xx

hi im 10wks preg with a 6month old ..... also have a 13yr old too.

She is also very sensitive and clingy, doesn't sleep all night and is generally a very unhappy, upset baby :-(

Snap!
My LO doesn't sleep through the night either.
How far on are you?
How are you finding it so far?
xx

hi im 10wks preg with a 6month old ..... also have a 13yr old too.

How are you doing so far?
You having any sickness?
That's what I'm DREADING as I was sick as a dog with her and pretty much useless untill 5pm lol
xx

Snap!
How far on are you?
xx

I'm 5 weeks today, due July 22nd. How far are you and when's your due date (I can't see your sig)?

We did CC so my LO mainly sleeps through although she wakes at 5-5.30am every morning, has done for months and NOTHING I try works to solve it. I remember as a newborn/up to a few months old she would cluster feed and scream with the colic from 5pm onwards and finally settle down sometime in the middle of the night. I can't imagine doing that with another newborn and then getting up at 5.00 with a toddler! I really struggled with the lack of sleep when my LO was born and I ended up with postnatal depression too so hope I cope better this time!

She is cutting molars at the minute so is HORRENDOUS (well worse than normal haha). She doesn't know what she wants - clings to my leg all day wanting picked up, wants down to play, wants picked up, doesn't want to eat but is hungry. Doesn't want to nap but is so tired. I've just bought an Amber Teething Necklace, hope it arrives soon and works for us!

I'm working 3days but I actually really enjoy work - I have a desk job so I get to sit down all day and I actually find it quite relaxing compared to being at home with LO :rofl:

How old will your LO be when your new baby is born?

This pregnancy isn't too bad, no sickness or anything at all yet, I didn't get it too bad last time either! I'm a very panicky/paranoid person so I'm already worrying about every single little thing though! xxx

we found out we were expecting just before LO's 1st birthday, and she turned on at the beginning of this month. I gave up my job last month to go back to studying for my Law degree. It's really tough to have a baby (and an 11 week old puppy!) and feel like crap all morning/afternoon!! My mum and MIL take the baby one day a week so I can rest, but the other days its super hard, especially when the others come home from school

Hi Hun, I'm not doing to bad I've had sickness and nausea since 6 wks the sickness is easying off but still nauseous throughout the day I fund sea bands r helping... Il try anything this time round with having my lo to look after now she's on solids it dnt help at times with the smells. Last pregnacy I was realy poorly with sickness till well into 3rd trimester!

How are u doing so far? What symptoms do u have this yime round?

Hi Ladies

My LO is nearly 7.5 months and I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. So far I'm feeling ok (no symptoms - which worries me a bit) - I was very nauseous with my first from about 6 weeks, so I'm praying that I won't feel sick this time as I don't know how I'd cope with the wee one whilst feeling like sh*t. My EDD is 15th July

Mine turned 1 this month. I find out har far along we are on Tuesday.

I fell pregnant with number 2 when lo was just nine months. On Baby 2's due date, dd will be 18 months and one day.

We are lucky as dd is quite placid and sleeps well but she is going through a bit of a clingy stage where she won't be left alone to play and follows me round the house like a puppy. She's also into everything and I've changed her name too "No! Stop That!"

Mindy_mini - same as you hun! My boy was 9 months when i fell pregnant, so he will be 18 months when this one is due. I now am 10 wks gone and generally just feel like crap! My LO sleeps well and i get evenings/night to myself and a guaranteed nap in the day but i am still tired all day and so unbelievably sick i am literally throwing up every afternoon and get waves of nausea and wretch all throughout the day and night!

Hard to deal with lo hanging off me all day and stopping him from doing pretty much everything he wants to do all day! (Shred our post up, tip dogs bowl over, pull dogs tail, climb all over the place etc etc!) Good luck to us all i say! x

Hi Hun, I'm not doing to bad I've had sickness and nausea since 6 wks the sickness is easying off but still nauseous throughout the day I fund sea bands r helping... Il try anything this time round with having my lo to look after now she's on solids it dnt help at times with the smells. Last pregnacy I was realy poorly with sickness till well into 3rd trimester!

How are u doing so far? What symptoms do u have this yime round?

Glad the bands are helping hun!! MS is a bitchhh! Although I'm secretly hoping for some as I have no symptoms whatsoever. I need a sign that I have a little bean in there!!

I can imagine the smell of baby food is not your friend right now lol.

xx

Snap!
How far on are you?
xx

I'm 5 weeks today, due July 22nd. How far are you and when's your due date (I can't see your sig)?

We did CC so my LO mainly sleeps through although she wakes at 5-5.30am every morning, has done for months and NOTHING I try works to solve it. I remember as a newborn/up to a few months old she would cluster feed and scream with the colic from 5pm onwards and finally settle down sometime in the middle of the night. I can't imagine doing that with another newborn and then getting up at 5.00 with a toddler! I really struggled with the lack of sleep when my LO was born and I ended up with postnatal depression too so hope I cope better this time!

She is cutting molars at the minute so is HORRENDOUS (well worse than normal haha). She doesn't know what she wants - clings to my leg all day wanting picked up, wants down to play, wants picked up, doesn't want to eat but is hungry. Doesn't want to nap but is so tired. I've just bought an Amber Teething Necklace, hope it arrives soon and works for us!

I'm working 3days but I actually really enjoy work - I have a desk job so I get to sit down all day and I actually find it quite relaxing compared to being at home with LO :rofl:

How old will your LO be when your new baby is born?

This pregnancy isn't too bad, no sickness or anything at all yet, I didn't get it too bad last time either! I'm a very panicky/paranoid person so I'm already worrying about every single little thing though! xxx

I don't have a sig. Or a due date yet lol - I'm not exactly sure how far on I am but I know it will be July :)

Sounds like you had a really hard time with your LO at first! So did I, I think it was silent reflux but of course it was all colic this and colic that from the HV!!

You must let me know about the necklace as I don't really know much about them but would give anything a go - spotted three teeth almost through this morning so not looking forward to this week!

And when working you get to miss your LO!! I work 5 nights per week and love coming home to see her. It's different when your with them all day every day, you don't get to look forward to seeing them.

My LO will be 16 months.

Have you told everyone yet? I'm dreading it as my OH and I are quite young and my parents almost died when they found out I was pregnant - they are great now but just not sure they'll welcome another with open arms :dohh:

xx

we found out we were expecting just before LO's 1st birthday, and she turned on at the beginning of this month. I gave up my job last month to go back to studying for my Law degree. It's really tough to have a baby (and an 11 week old puppy!) and feel like crap all morning/afternoon!! My mum and MIL take the baby one day a week so I can rest, but the other days its super hard, especially when the others come home from school

How are you finding studying with a baby? I'm doing an Open Uni degree and just cannot find the time or the motivation - I'd much rather chat on here when she's asleep that learn French verbs :wacko:

Great that you have people to take LO a couple of days a week. My mum takes her on a Saturday so I can 'study' aka sit on couch :D

xx

Hi Ladies

My LO is nearly 7.5 months and I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. So far I'm feeling ok (no symptoms - which worries me a bit) - I was very nauseous with my first from about 6 weeks, so I'm praying that I won't feel sick this time as I don't know how I'd cope with the wee one whilst feeling like sh*t. My EDD is 15th July

Ours a really close in age!! Is s/he crawling yet? Mine isn't but it's all people seem to ask me!!
The no symptoms thing is worrying me too, if I hadn't done a test I wouldn't know I was pregnant. Although I'm glad I did so I could come into first tri nice and early and get to know a few others at the same stage as me. Found out at 9w 5d last time.

I had suchhh bad sickness last time and am dreading it coming but also hoping so I have a symptom iykwim! xx

Mine turned 1 this month. I find out har far along we are on Tuesday.

I read that as mine turned 1 month! I was like you MADWOMAN!!!
How far do you think you are? Still 5/6 or a little further?

xx

I learned to multi quote my replies!!

I fell pregnant with number 2 when lo was just nine months. On Baby 2's due date, dd will be 18 months and one day.

We are lucky as dd is quite placid and sleeps well but she is going through a bit of a clingy stage where she won't be left alone to play and follows me round the house like a puppy. She's also into everything and I've changed her name too "No! Stop That!"

Lucky you having an angel :haha:

My most used word is 'no' at the moment too - even though she doesn't know what it means :dohh: xx

Mindy_mini - same as you hun! My boy was 9 months when i fell pregnant, so he will be 18 months when this one is due. I now am 10 wks gone and generally just feel like crap! My LO sleeps well and i get evenings/night to myself and a guaranteed nap in the day but i am still tired all day and so unbelievably sick i am literally throwing up every afternoon and get waves of nausea and wretch all throughout the day and night!

Hard to deal with lo hanging off me all day and stopping him from doing pretty much everything he wants to do all day! (Shred our post up, tip dogs bowl over, pull dogs tail, climb all over the place etc etc!) Good luck to us all i say! x

We definitely need luck!! Here's to us all making it through with our sanity intact! :thumbup: xx

hi ladies. I have a 4 year old daughter, and an 8 1/2 month old son, and am currently pregnant and due July 8th. Its going to be a lot of work for this momma!!!

How are we all coping caring for a baby and being pregnant at the same time.

My LO is really testing just now and I'm so tired with this pregnancy it's unreal, apart from that I'm fine though, a bit moody and hormonal! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->