The Psychic was right...

Dimples81

Reaction score
ok so i have seen that alot of ladies have been using ebay pregnancy predictions so i thought it could be a good idea if we could have any examples of the psychics being right all in the one thread...or any other examples of psychics getting things right.

an example from me was when i saw a lady at spiritualist church, she told me things about my Grandad who had passed the previous week which noone else could've known.

I have also had a reading/prediction from ebay and the lady also mentioned stuff about my Grandad that was right, i don't know if the Baby stuff will come true but there were some things she said that i found a bit spooky.

they are for sale on there, u buy them and follow the instructions given by the person you are buying from.

hi i just wanted to share this

i am a believer in the spirit world i have seen a spiritualist medium every yr for the last 14yrs after my mmc in july i was really down so had a 1-2-1 reading it totally lifted my spirits she told me my mc would have been a boy and she said i would have a bfp before my oldest turns 18 in january but she also said a couple of other things that made me think it would happen soon, so today starting to feel a bit down as in that dreaded 2ww again an decided to get a email reading and this is what i got so thinking its time to relax an hopfully get a nice xmas present i will update on here if it comes true x x x

I had a miscarriage in July we have been trying since can you see me getting pregnant soon?

This reading is quite emotional – I feel that this miscarriage hit you very hard and I feel that you are somewhat still within that energy in a way. Spirit want to reassure you that everything happened as it was meant to and that the timing simply wasn’t right for your child to come. I feel that there needs to be some healing and the timing better before the child tries to come again. I was told when I opened the reading that it would be 5 months from the miscarriage before you fell pregnant again and then I was shown December. I feel that would be the ideal month for you to fall and that you should trust in Spirit that the time will be so much better for you then. I also feel that you should take some healing between now and then and try to allow your body some time to take this stress and regenerate. I am sure that you understand and are trying to move forward, but you may be carrying this energy a bit more than you realise.

However I do feel that the next pregnancy feels fine at this point and I believe that your child is trying hard to come and stay safe. I personally feel it will be a boy, as the energy feels very male to me. I also feel that these next few months are likely to be hard for you as you seem to be a bit frustrated at trying to fall pregnant – I can understand that! Taking time to yourself each day will help you rebalance your body and relax, I feel this is important if you are trying to conceive.

Good luck to you! I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy ahead.

Now in the last few hours as you can imagine my heads worked overtime so have a wee bit to add my last reading said she could see daffodils which I took to mean April at the time ithought I'd fall straight away and be due in April x if my cycles stay the same I'll be due af 3rd of dec an if I fell that month I would be 20wks in April the time I think i might be able to relax a bit By then x I've always said I'd like to be pregnant before my due date which was 31st dec cutting it fine i know! And finally this is the weird bit I'd be due a yr today! Spooky lol hope you're alll still awake x

baby dust to all an hoping to see all you bfp's while im waiting for mine xxx

i got my reading from ebay - psychic readings mesina £5
or her website is psychic whispers

i had a reading with a medium back in march, everything she said was right. the things she knew she couldnt of known unless me or my oh who has passed away told her.

im having another reading tomorrow night...i cant wait

im so sorry for you're loss and so very glad the spirit world can help you in your journey of grief x before you go to sleep ask your oh to help you i swear by this i really feel if asked they can help lift your spirts x all my love to you x

i have often asked my oh for help and i also believe it works. im very excited about tonight, i will post what happens

Good luck can't wait for your update x x x

The best psychic I have ever seen is one who lives near me. He knew I was going to get pregnant before summer and he was right (unfortunetly miscarried). I saw him a couple of weeks ago and he told me I will be pregnant at christmas =)

Oh here's hoping x x we could be bump buddies if all comes true x x

Hey is my reading i also had on from Mesina like MrsKG

Your Reading

Past: I feel a dedicated path behind you – I get this impression that your love of family and children has been something you’ve tried to do your best to plan, yet I know it’s come with some unexpected surprises! I sense a “plan” even if just under the surface with this child to come, yet I know that you are allowing life and Spiritual timing to take hold of things for the bigger picture. However I get this sense that if things are not according to the ideas that you have pre-intended, you can easily get frustrated. This is a lesson in life that I feel your children are teaching you. You are becoming a more patient woman in yourself and equally I feel that you are more likely to trust in “life’s plan” for you the older that you get. But I can see this baby would mean a lot to you, I feel a whole in your heart that doesn’t feel right without this future baby in it.

I believe this feeling will get worse as time wears on, because I feel that you are picking up spiritually this child’s energy knowing that he or she is coming soon.

Present: Here I am being told that finances and practical issues will take over first before a baby is to come. I sense a few things cropping up in the months ahead and feel that you will need to tackle that before a child emerges. I get the impression it is a short lived hardship, but I feel you worried and needing to know how the end result will be before anything takes shape. I don’t know that you are preventing a pregnancy to be honest around this time, I just feel that Spiritually the timing isn’t quite right and your energy will be spent in these practical areas instead. I also feel a bit of a worry or concern over a job in the coming months and feel that you may be tested as a couple with this particular area. Things will resolve themselves soon enough and I believe that it will all come to a more peaceful time toward the end of winter. I feel it kicking off in and around November, then feel by January things are much more relaxed and feeling secure again.

No one is losing their job from what I can tell, just the stress of change and the potential of losing out.

Future: While this might be further away than you had hoped – I am being told that you fall pregnant in and around May. I felt it would be 8 months before a pregnancy came to be, but that it would be the best timing for everyone including the child. I feel that you may stop and start trying and find yourselves debating a bit on when you should really try, I sense there may be worries on both your parts for a while and finally just letting your cautions go to the wind as these things are sometimes better left to Mother Nature!

I feel the child to come is a little boy – but he feels joined by a sibling. Have you a child already? This feeling of joy surrounds this little boy, he is an amazing soul. I feel he has fought to get here – yet I see him healthy so perhaps there were a few little worries along the way but he’s just perfect. I see you crying over his birth, the journey it took to bring him here, the relief that he is ok and the happiness and feeling of completeness to your family is very intense.

Have you had difficulties or worried about your fertility? I feel a sense of being “trapped” and helpless when it comes to conceiving, yet I feel that things are coming naturally. Perhaps it is just because of the delay and time it is taking to fall pregnant, but please don’t worry. I sense everything is fine and that it all falls into place.

I keep getting this feeling that either this is your last child, or that you will at least wait a long time if you ever consider another. I don’t feel it is anything to do with the pregnancy, but I just see you feeling complete with this one’s arrival.

I also pick up an “M” around this baby – I feel his name may begin with “M” – he is a very special and unique little guy. His energy is very strong and he has a very determined mind – this is a boy who will know what he wants! I feel you will have your hands full in many ways, but he is a joy to be around.

Good luck with the pregnancy! I wish you a happy and healthy little child to come.

I am very very skeptical about this, I dont know what to believe and honstly wish i had not had it done,
she picked up about the sibling thing, but I already have 4 not one. The worries about fertility, but I think if anyone asks for a reading asking when do you think I will get pregnant and have a baby will obviously see I am TTC
She didnt pick up on my heart conditions that I have been diagnosed with over last few yrs or the 4 MCs I have had, one just a week ago!!
Have no idea about the letter 'A', as for the May thing hmmm we shall see but we are also getting married in May 2013!!!

I dont know, I really regret it now!!!

I've had 5 readings in total over the past few months (3 from eBay, 2 from mediums at a spiritualist church)

They've ALL said I'd get my BFP in December '11

I have everything crossed that they're right! I'll update in January :)

i should be finaly getting my reading 21st october......i cant wait

How strange I just came to post on here and this thread was top of my list x

Woohoo moomin can't wait keep us posted xx

Well I have an update
In had a very freaky day yest what with the needle an thread trick (see my thread in tww) then ... As it worked out my mmc an chemical were boys and another boy on the way ... Well I've Been told by 2 mediums that my little boy will come back to me soon so driving to work last night I asked my baby if the chemical was just a sign to say there's nothing wrong you can get pregnant again just be patient so I asked him for a sign ... I saw what looked like an angel in the clouds I couldn't stop to get a pic an by time I could the cloud looked different anyway I took that to be my sign.

Well im a community carer and when I went into one of my clients last night it was his sister in law looking after him as wife's away on hols I had never met her before we got talking an she asked how many kids I had an if I was having anymore i told her about mmc an that we are trying and about medium saying I would get my baby soon ... She then I asked me if I wanted tomknow what she could see I asked if she was a medium an she told me she's very sensitive and see's spirits .... She said I had a wee boy on my shoulder and he will be with me soon he will be a joy and loved so much (always thought id have another girl) and will be mischievous she said I had a woman with her arms round me crying (I have been feeling a bit down this week) it was such a strange experience normally I'm prepared when I go to see my medium but this came so out of the blue also I wasn't supposed to be at that client last night so hey I think that may have been my sign x feeling lifted again just wish they'd give me patience lol x x

I have done a couple just for fun (they were free to me) and both women have said I will get a bfp at the end of November or beginning of December 2011, i.e., my november cycle and it will be a girl. Crazy, right? I'm very happy getting pregnant sooner but I think it's kinda neat. Obviously it's for entertainment purposes, but has anyone else had an experience with this?

I believe God will know when it's right for me to be pg, but I also believe he gives people the power of sight. There's nothing wrong with that.

I had an ectopic pregnancy at beginning of september and a couple of weeks ago my friend invited me to apsychic night at local hotel. She lost her 22yr old son last year and has been going to psychics ever since.

I walked into the hall and tooka seat behind this couple when the guy who was 'doing' the floor just pointed to the woman in front of me and asked if she was pregnant. this woman just burst out laughing and said no - she was 47, had 5 kids already and wasn't pregnant. The man looked puzzled and asked her just to go to doctors and get checked because 'time was of the essence and the clocks were ticking for the pregnancy'. I spoke with this woman later and she told me she had been sitting there for 1/2 hour before I came in. I really think he picked up the energy from me - and the time issue was all about needing the methotrexate to work by the following day or else I would need a 2nd jab. Later on he asked me what colour I saw when my eyes were closed and I said purple which he explained meant I had suffered a loss and was actually going to be stronger for having had the loss but to stop putting on a brave face.

The following day i went back to the unit and they told me my hcg was too high and I got a 2nd jab.

Well after all my readings and one telling me oct would be a good month I got my bfp today x praying it's my little boy come to stay i believe dec will be an important month too as i will be 12 wks and hopefully relaxing a little by then xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->