The really really sleepy tired snoozy thread for 1st trimester mums to be

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who feels completely wiped out!! :happydance: I think today is the first evening in two weeks that I have come home from work and not had to nap on the sofa... On Wed I had to be in work for a meeting at 7.30am which would have been a struggle for me at the best of times, but by 2pm I could barely string a sentence together! Eventually came home at 4.30pm and slept for two hours, and still wanted my bed at 10.30pm. I am living for the weekends when I can sleep for hours!!

oh thank god im not the only one!!!!! :)
Oh i live for naps now when i finish work my sofa is my new bed then im struggling to stay awake even after a nap and am fast asleep by 930/10 ish!!
I want to know when this blooming stage kicks in !!!! cause i feel the size of a house with bloating and feel like i could sleep for a year!!!

me too! I wake up at weird times then lay there wide awake, mind working overtime fall asleep just before the alarm goes off then spend the rest of the day like a zombie. Either that or I do sleep through and have the craziest, wacky vivid dreams arrrgh.

Im shattered but when i get my head down to sleep it isnt happening been like this for weeks now just hope changes as time goes on as i walk around like a zombie!

My Husband jokes around that I am going to have sofa sores from sleeping so much. I have a really hard time staying awake for the whole day but I dont have an option. I have 2 toddlers to look after. Only 1 of them naps so I never get to nap. When hubby gets home I crash for an hour then go to bed at 8:30 and sleep thru to 7:30.

I feel constantly drowsy these days too. I'm sick of feeling tired.
I'm finding it hard to sleep at night as well though. Must have too much on my mind at present. Still adjusting to the thoughts of being a mum and everything I have to go through for the next 6 months and 3 weeks.
I've gone really picky with my food as well at the moment. I've found I've gone off loads of the things I liked to eat before.

xx

what is it with the middle of the night waking?! so wish i could switch my brain off at that time ... its more awake then than it ever is during the day!

and crazy dreams - oh yes - after getting back to sleep the other morning i dreamt i was in boots and you could cut your own pieces of cake like a salad bar and put it in plastic tubs, so i was doing that, but it was by the door and everyone tried to get past me till i got stroppy and wouldnt let anyone past and then i got arrested cause i was blocking the portuguese prime minister and his entourage ...

it was a really yummy looking carrot cake too :rofl:

i am clearly losing it already!

one of the things i worry about in the middle of the night is how will i cope and function with lack of sleep when the baby is here ?!? Hmmmm ....

right off to bed ladies - sleep well all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Tired.... exhausted ...... knackered!! Yep yep yep! Im with ya ladies, getting up at 7am each day for work is a KILLER! I have been late a few times already and booked the morning off yesterday cos there was no way i would have been able to stay awake on the bus. Its not too bad until around 3pm, then i REALLY start to feel knackered and am constantly yawning. Then when i get home at 7pm, im basically zonked and nap for 2 hours, just no energy!

My OH thought i was being lazy at first, but when i shown him it was a common and unstoppable pregnancy symptom, hes used to it now and laughs when i cant string a sentance together or forget what i was about to say halfway through a convo!!

But i am finding that all this lying down is giving me some backache..... is it just me??? I am constantly changing position.

My paradise is my comfy bed, tv and dvd collection! Oooh and a duvet picnic!!

Just give into it girls ............ Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep, you are feeling VERRYY sleeeepy!! :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

OH my the dreams are killing me too. I had a few night where we got robbed and I had to kill some people then the next night I dreamt about sex. Just wish the bad ones werent so vivid.

I dreamt that John McCrirrick (sp?) the man from channel 4 racing was on a private boat that was decked out like an old 17th C house said: "you'll never find me in here!" and ran off. I had to find him - is it any wonder im exhausted with messed up dreams like that!!!

Im soooo tired, but remember this from the last preg ... i would sleep all day and night then. This time i have a full time job with the gov and i own a bridal store, i have been on hols for a week (to sick with ms to go to wrk) and i dread going back on tuesday cause i think i will fall asleep at my desk - i have no idea how i will get through the day!
Good luck to you all that feel the same way

Oh, the DREAMS!! I just hate those! I always had very vivid ones but now! Tonight I woke up crying AND shaking because in my dream my DH died and I was left alone with my DS and bump! Horrid!

I WANTED TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD earlier, but i got up at 8am, and went back to bed for 2 hrs at 9am HA HA....

Hehe, me too ;)

I thought the dreams were a myth, or just worried and anxious mummies-to-be fretting. But geeeez.

The sofa is my new best friend ;D

Sleep is my world, I am managing about 5 hours of alert time a day, I'm back to work on Monday and have no idea how I'm going to survive.

i dreamt last nite that i was in a caravan in china and trying to buy sweeties and work out the exchange rate, then i got it on with damn ugly chinese man with a fit body then it started raining and i needed a pee and the toilets were overflowing so i peed in a cup then there was a knock at the door and a women appeared telling me to get out there was raiders coming, then i woke up!!!!

haaha,, ive been soooooooooooo sooooooooooo tired today slept 11pm-9am and wanted to cry i was soo tired at work

okay i feel so bad today i managed to do the washing (4 loads) took me 6 hours as inbetween i lied on my bed for an hour .... i managed to ring pizza hut as i craved a stuffed crust, as the taste in my mouth is horrific.....i feel so poorly all i want to do is cry....

aww ahava xxxxxxxxxx sorry darlin your feelin soo poo-y

sending you squishy hugs xxxxx

I constantly feel tired....working full time is hard!!

I've also got really sore pains in my tummy that are keeping me on my toes - very painful!

Any advice would be appreciated??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"