• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The really really sleepy tired snoozy thread for 1st trimester mums to be

i dreamt last nite that i was in a caravan in china and trying to buy sweeties and work out the exchange rate, then i got it on with damn ugly chinese man with a fit body then it started raining and i needed a pee and the toilets were overflowing so i peed in a cup then there was a knock at the door and a women appeared telling me to get out there was raiders coming, then i woke up!!!!

haaha,, ive been soooooooooooo sooooooooooo tired today slept 11pm-9am and wanted to cry i was soo tired at work

Ha Ha! Thats brilliant - last night I dreamt that I was driving a tank up a hill and it fell off into the sea, the man who fixes cars in work was there and said "thats is totally unacceptable". No wonder we are exhausted!

hahahah,
what weird women we are, pregnancy fiddles our brain!!!

Okay...work is killing me! Worked 5 shifts Wednesday to Sunday and by Friday i thought i would die...i need more sleep! Had a day off today and it's been really really nice but have to get up early again tomorrow and dreading it :hissy:

I am still dozing off on the sofa constantly and starting to feel very guilty about it because i want to be spending quality time with OH after work but i can't keep my bloody eyes open! :hissy: He says he doesn't mind but i'm sure i'd be taking offense by now if it was the other way round.

I just hope all this napping means Love Egg is getting some good growing done!

Oooh that sounds good. Well i just have 8 more shifts to do before i have a full week of annual leave...:happydance: OH will have started his new job by then so be out at work most of the days and i think i will just snooze away until he gets home so we can spend the evenings together with me actually awake for once! :rofl:

i feel exactly the same! im in bed by 9pm after working from 8.30am - 4.30pm but then im awake every hour cus i need to pee and then in the morning im knackered again!! its a vicious circle and feel like im fighting a losing battle! your exactly right its like being hungover but without the alcohol! y did we used to pay for alcohol to feel like this!!! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"