The Ring over Hand Predictor

FaithnHope41

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am currently pregnant with my third child, I have two beautiful boys ages 4 and 6. We are due in 12 weeks and we chose to not find out the gender of this baby. We found out with both of our boys, but decided since this is more than likely going to be our last pregnancy, to make it a surprise and find out at the time of birth. The closer we are getting to our due date, the more curious we are as to what we are having. I had not done any gender tests, beside the chinese gender predictor (which tells us we are having a girl), but today, my youngest's preschool teacher asked me if we knew what we are having and I said no, this baby is going to be a surprise. She told me about the ring over hand test and I had heard of the ring over stomach test but not this one. Apparently the myth is it can tell your history and your future for babies and their genders. Me being skeptical, I decided to try it and was surprised by its results.

So you thread a strand of your hair through your ring one time and then while holding it by the ends of the strand, trace your hand back and forth 1x, then hold the string of hair over the center of your hand. If it goes in a circle, its a boy, if it goes back and forth, it's a girl, and if it stops and doesn't swing any direction, that is supposed to mean no more kids. And it is supposed to do this by the history and future. So I decided to try it. Completely surprised, the first two times were 100% accurate, Boy and Boy. I did it a third time to see if it would change for this pregnancy, and it said Girl. Did it a 4th time because we aren't completely decided if we are done or going to try for one more, and it said done.

Definitely a fun test to try! I have NO idea on the accuracy of this thing. I honestly am skeptical of all of these mythical gender predictors, but I am definitely curious! And I'll know for sure come November when baby boy or girl decides to make his or hers arrival!

Anyone else ever try it?!

I've tried it and it's been accurate for me on all my goes.

The only thing that throws my results off is that I don't plan on having anymore after this one is born but it says I'm having another.

The order is has always gone in and is correct, bar the last one is
Boy
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl
Girl (this is the one that throws me off)
Then done.

Has done this every time.

I've tried it and it's been accurate for me on all my goes.

The only thing that throws my results off is that I don't plan on having anymore after this one is born but it says I'm having another.

The order is has always gone in and is correct, bar the last one is
Boy
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl
Girl (this is the one that throws me off)
Then done.

Has done this every time.
That is so bizarre! Well, guess you never know! LOL It's blowing my mind with how accurate it has been for everyone!
I have never tried this before. Interested to see the results :)
You should try it hun! <3

Im only 6 weeks pregnant but had to try this!
I have
Firdt born is a boy = correct!
Next two are twins
Girl=correct
Girl= correct
Ans this pregnancy predicted a boy!!! (Which other half wants desperatly)
Did it again and it stopped.

It was correct with my first ds and did it again over weekend and it predicts girl. Will know in 2 weeks whether its right or not

Correct with my 2 boys. This pregnancy the ring said girl then done, which we are, but U/S tech said boy and the pics look like boy but if you look at my latest post on the gender prediction, I'm not 100% sold the tech was right, as a few pics had me confused. Will confirm at 19 week anatomy scan in 3 weeks.

Found out we are having a boy so prediction wasn’t right for me this time. Good luck for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->