"The Runs"

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
Is anyone else having this issue in first tri?!

Oh. My. Goodness! This is my 3rd pregnancy and OH MAN is it giving me a hard go!!

I have had the runs basically ever since week 6. I'm now on week 11. Even if I don't have the runs.. I still get stomach cramping galore and it can be painful -_- I never experienced this in my other two pregnancies. I had random bouts of stomach trouble here and there but.. THIS is crazy! I literally just had to sprint to the bathroom :( UGH!

End rant :p

I had it for about a fortnight around 5-7w. That's a long time for diarrhoea, maybe talk to your midwife or doc. If you're taking prenatal vitamins it could maybe be those that are causing such a prolonged spell of upset tummy? X

I have it once a day and I'm 10+6 weeks. I'm not really concerned though I'll probably mention it to my midwife at my appointment.

Thanks guys! Good to know im not alone!

I've already talked to a Dr about it. I don't have the runs every single day so they aren't concerned. But last night it was the worst its ever been. It kept me up half the night -_- man, I forgot how unpleasant first tri is

I've had a few bouts of it. it always seems to happen after a peanut butter sandwich. Everything I've googled says peanut butter doesn't cause the runs tho. So I'm just figuring maybe it's just my body?

Annoyingly common in first tri, it will ease soon hopefully for you!

I'm on my third as well and had the worst diarrhea at 4+2. My goodness it was awful. I remember with my first I was told by a nurse that it can be a form of morning sickness.

I'm on my third as well and had the worst diarrhea at 4+2. My goodness it was awful. I remember with my first I was told by a nurse that it can be a form of morning sickness.

Sorry to hear that! It's no fun!

Wow really? I had 0 morning sickness with my son and a ton with my daughter (plus the runs.) I'm really hoping for another little lady xD lol

Also.. Ttc- were you in January jellybeans 2015? Your username looks familiar :p

Sorry to hear that! It's no fun!

Wow really? I had 0 morning sickness with my son and a ton with my daughter (plus the runs.) I'm really hoping for another little lady xD lol

Also.. Ttc- were you in January jellybeans 2015? Your username looks familiar :p

Your name looks familiar too! I was in February Hearts 2015 :D but my baby boy was born January 13 :) That's so exciting you're on your third too! All your little ones are close in age right? My first two are 16 months apart and this baby will be about 20 months from my younger one ;)

Yes! My first two are only 11.5 months apart :p this one is going to be 18 months from my daughter!

I am 12 weeks, I see youre a little over 5 weeks! When sre you due?

I think I'm due October 1 :) Wow you're 12 weeks already! I'm not sure if I'll be having a repeat c section this time or if I'll be able to go past 37 weeks (I have blood antibodies). I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

I think I'm due October 1 :) Wow you're 12 weeks already! I'm not sure if I'll be having a repeat c section this time or if I'll be able to go past 37 weeks (I have blood antibodies). I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

Sorry to hear that :( I got my vbac last time and it was amazing. I am hoping to be able to do this vaginally again! I do have some internal bleeding tho. A few hematomas on my uterus. We are hoping it all goes thru well!

I hope you can keep baby in as close to full term as possible! Do keep in touch, I would love to know how things are going for you ^_^ I'll add you to my friends list if you don't mind <3

I'm 7.5 weeks and having this issue. My stomach has felt unsettled since last week, and then this weekend it finally hit. I thought it was the start of ms, but I guess my body just works differently. I've heard of constipation in early pregnancy but this is the opposite. I'll take this over MS and constipation any day though.

It could be my diet though...we just listed our condo for sale, and we've had to go out to eat bc of showings at our place for most of our meals all weekend. I usually eat pretty healthy and I've always had a tougher time eating out. I was feeling unsettled before the listing so maybe it's just all adding up now. A part of me hopes the showings slow, and a part of me hopes they don't so we can get a good offer and sell fast. Ah well, either way I'll be just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->