The search for a nursery is on....

Eoz

Mummy of 5! Eeek!
Reaction score
I have decided to find Abi a private nursery as no pre-school can cope with her needs :nope:

After having a long talk with a lady at the childrens centre we have found we can get funding from the county council for 10 hours a week.I can not let her go for 10 hrs but willing to try 3hrs a week for now and then build it up.

I have found a private nursery which has a sensory room and a special needs teacher.she sounds amazing and has said she'll get funding to get a assistant so Abi can get one on one and also she will be able to pick up on what Abi needs and point us in the right direction.It upsets me and worries me leaving her but it may be the start she needs and having someone new to help asses Abi will be a bonus :thumbup:

They have CCTV in every room so i am able to take her and then go and sit in the office and watch how she gets on with it all.It is 28 pounds for 5 hrs but to me its money well spent.

I will have the full 5 hours 8 - 1 on a monday and I can pick and choose when to take Abi and pick up.They also have lunch there so when she is settled i'll start that as it may help her to eat.

Only bugger is how i get there as its bloody miles away lol

We are going to look around on wednesday.Keep your fingers crossed that she likes it please :flower:

Sounds great. I know just how you feel. Since I took Tom the first time I have never looked back. He loved it and got so much out of it. It made a massive difference to my life as well - I got the break I needed and started to feel human again.

Hey I'm new on here but, I saw your earlier post. This sounds like the ideal place for her. It will be difficult leaving her but, you need the rest it is hard work for you. Hope the visit goes well. xx

Thanks guys.im worried sick but i have to let her go soon enough i guess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->