The sheer enormity of it all!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by izzlesnizzle, Nov 16, 2011.

1. izzlesnizzle

izzlesnizzle Well-Known Member

Some days all im thinking about is how sick i feel and how tired i feel. Some days i find it hard to believe anythings in there at all. Some days i look online to see how big it is now and whats developing this week and I trot along like that.

Then all of a sudden I realise OMG in 6 months time im going to have a baby and my life isnt ever going to be the same again and the sheer enormity of the responsibility im going to have overwhelms me! Im not going to bog myself down with how will i know what to do, but ive never even changed a nappy. One minute is inside me and the next it'll be in my arms and be looking to me to do absolutely everything for it! Scary!

Still cant wait tho! :)

Anyone else feeling like this?

2. peace

peace Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same. The responsibility and life changes are what worry me the most lol. But wouldnt change becoming pregnant so :) x