The Shopping Find of the Decade!

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
So I went out to get supplies from the craft store and decided to pop into a Dollar Tree store on my way home. One of those everything is a Dollar kinda stores. I was on a mission to find some scrapbook stuff.... Well they didnt really have anything in that department but I found the greatest find every!!!!

In the pet section they had Cat beds for a buck! OMG they only had one left so I snached it up! It is soooooo soft and squishy. It is pink and has a bow with a big rinestone on it :lol: MY cat has been in it all day and most of this evening. She loves it! Here is a picture :headspin:

I put it up on the top shelf of my desk and she just lay there looking out the window. Then tonight i moved it on the bed and she is on it there :rofl:

Attachments

• 100_4889.jpg
    100_4889.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 31
Really? I just love dollar stores. They're my fave! Great find!

I just wish they had one that I could fit into :rofl:

That was a freakin dollar!?!?! OMG! You are great at finding bargains lady, we went to a dollar tree one time to try and find some super cheap things for a school project, and most of the stuff seemed kinda well crappy. You must have the posh dollar stores up in Sac!

Sometimes they just have some great stuff. I couldnt believe I saw that there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"