The snow looks lovely but...

redpoppy

Reaction score
:cold:

Anyone else feel it's too cold to give birth? I mean, I really want to meet her but I just had the door open for a few minutes while saying goodbye to one of my friends and it's chilly out there!!!!! :nope:

Oh yes, it's absolutely freezing!! Although i'm sure it's warmer in hospitals :lol:

yepp im feeling the same!! far too cold! lol im so exicted for her to come but its so cold i bet she just wants to stay in there anyway! hehe. x

Im not fussed lol if my lil man wants to come now i will keep him warm by snuggling him all up :):)

Yeah I had mad pains earlier and thought no I don't wanna go out in the snow to the hospital!!

you'll be desperate to pop outside for some cold air after being on the ward, i was in november with my first and it was really cold when i had her 5 years ago.

I was a complete misery cos of how hot it was in the maternity unit, i know we have to keep the bubs warm but jesus, I thought I was in the carribean!

it was -40 last week here and only -4 this week so I'm hoping it'll stay around this temp - it's not getting to the hospital that bothers me, it's taking him out in freezing temps even just to the car that worries me. just gotta bundle him up good I guess!

Oh yes, it's absolutely freezing!! Although i'm sure it's warmer in hospitals :lol:

Yeah but unfortunately those pesky scientists still haven't invented a way for me to get to the birthing centre without having to leave the house. :growlmad:

yepp im feeling the same!! far too cold! lol im so exicted for her to come but its so cold i bet she just wants to stay in there anyway! hehe. x

That's what's annoying. OH only has one month at home and its set. The sooner she arrives the more time he gets to spend with her. :cloud9: But if she's anything like her mum, she's not going out in the cold. She'll be in there till June.

Im not fussed lol if my lil man wants to come now i will keep him warm by snuggling him all up :):)

Yeah I want her here ASAP and obviously will be keepiong her super warm, but what about me?!? :mrgreen:

Yeah but unfortunately those pesky scientists still haven't invented a way for me to get to the birthing centre without having to leave the house. :growlmad:

Careful what you wish for, or you may end up giving birth at home!

At least it'll be warm. :mrgreen:

:haha: Make sure you have a spare shower curtain and lots of towels handy! :winkwink:

My lo better bloody well stay in I'm not going out there again, not even fir my mw appointment tomorrow if it doesn't warm up. I'm in bed all toasty snuggly and that's where I'm staying.

I hope it goes away soon! I am booked into a midwife unit in the opposite direction from the hospital and really really want to go but it is along the back roads so we wont be getting there in this weather.

For the first time ever I don't want a white Christmas, I want it to be mild and wet like usual!!!

after the 5hrs it took me to (walk) the 2miles home from the hospital last night because of the snow that hit london, I am absolutely petrified of going into labour if theres any chance of snow coming..
He can stay in there where its safe and warm and I don't have to stress about giving birth on the side of the snow covered road!

its just annoying me that its not white outside, at least if it was powder on the ground it would be safe to walk to the shop and to get up the hill to my mw appointment tomorrow but the ice made me slip yesterday and its worse today so im housebound by ice yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->