The start of SPD or too much sex (sorry for tmi!!!)

bexibabes

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Soooooo sorry for the tmi!! lol

Well i had SPD with my daughter, seen a physiotherapist, had the belt that did absolutley nothing, just gritted my teeth and bared the pain.

Now, when i lay in bed if i squeeze my legs together i feel cracking sensations in my pelvis, and im aching alot, specially when i walk or get up to get out of bed.

But me and oh have been having... quite rough sex. Pregnancy has turned me into a nyph! i swear im craving sex.

So could it be the start of SPD again, or should i just start taking it abit easier in the bedroom dept?

I would think could be a bit of both to be honest

I had severe SPD last time and it was aggravated by sex, so seems likely that if you are having symptoms already ( and I did know someone who knew she was pregnant because her SPD started up right away) that sex could make it worse.
Know exactly where you are coming from though - pregnancy makes me really horny too:blush::blush::blush:... even with SPD and knowing that I may not be able to move the next day without wincing in pain lol

edited to say - I got symptoms last time at around 12--13 weeks too -and ended up on crutches by week 16 xx Good luck xx

i managed to avoid crutches last time, i really hope i can this time too, but god it hurts already.

And yea usually pregnancy turns me off sex but this time, oh my god, im desperate all the time lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->