The strangest place I have POAS'd!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Thought we could do with a fun little thread to brighten us up, after a convo in my journo.

So where is the strangest place you have POAS'd OPK or HPT?

Mine is boring... at work :haha:

Mine is boring too, in tesco toilets having just bought the test in the shop lol

Shopping Centre toilets, work toilets are an old fav of mine :winkwink: Must've tried every cubicle on every floor :blush:

Somebody must've done it half way up a mountain or something :shrug:

Cheers Samba and I wouldn't even class myself as an addict :blush:, its just that after 3 years and mother nature not doing her thang you start to think/hope there might be a lucky toilet :wacko:

:rofl:

Tesco toilets, work toilets. Wort thing at work is when I want to use i/c but don't have a yoghurt pot to pee in - I put the little plastic water cup in my handbag, hoping no one sees me and use that :dohh::rofl:

Maria - I know that feeling well.... today infact :haha:

Next time I am half-way up a mountain, I will have to POAS just to get a good laugh!

PS I have also had a pee cup in my purse for the ICs:rofl: No wonder our DHs think we are crazy sometimes. :wacko:

Hopeful - I hope you remember to empty it afterwards :haha: :haha: Cant wait to hear about your mountain POAS. You never know it could bring you luck!

Out clubbing! I wanted to do one last test before I had a night out! really wanted a glass of wine and didnt want to risk it! So made my bessie run up the road to tescos!!! When i got my BFN I REALLY LET MY HAIR DOWN! We did giggle though! x

Dolly - :rofl: Thats a great way to get over the disappointment!! Im going only ever POAS in nightclubs from now on.

lol @ DollyDolly! sounds like a girl after my own heart! lol

mine's not too weird.. I poas at my friend's house.. an ovulation test, was going there straight from work! lol I was like I'm really sorry but I'm gona have to leave my ovulation test on the back of your toilet for a few mins ok? lol

I also did a test at my Dad's house recently, which was weird cause I didn't want anyone to know, so felt like I had to sneak around and put it in my pocket and such lol was worried I'd bump into someone and it would fall out! reminds me of doing the same thing when I was about 17 when I had a bit of a scare! lol!

behind a tent in a big field in lancaster. we had taken my step sons camping and obviously my CBFM came along for the trip and low and behold its asked me to test so there i was at 6am POAS behind our tent (not very lady like:blush:)

funny thread!!!

I'm on 14th month of TTC and we've just started having tests/investigations in the last month or so - I hope it's ok to join this thread (I don't know what is classed as long-term but it's certainly starting to feel like long-term to me)

Anyway, my funniest place so far is in the toilets at the gym! (and work a few times too). I carry a little round plastic tupperware type container with me for at least 2 weeks of the month. One week is for OPKs the other for HPTs!! I'm just pleased that nowadays (aged 38) that I rarely go anywhere that I'd get my bag searched (clubs, concerts etc) - because it would be quite embarrassing if they rummaged through my little bag of OPKs, HPTs, test sticks, CBFM, and plastic container!!!! - oh and sometimes my mooncup is in there too!!) :haha::haha:

Good luck everyone, hoping that the long-term wait is almost over x :hugs:

Karla - :haha: :haha:

Leeze - Sorry to hear that youre joining us. LTTC is for anyone TTC over a year so youre more than welcome over here :hugs: Just hope that your stay is short and sweet. Good luck with the investigations, any questions the LTTC'ers are soooo helpful xxx BTW.... I think my handbag is very similar :haha:

OH and I were camping when I felt the need to POAS...of course by the time he got back to our area with the test, AF had arrived (he was only gone an hour hehe) but I still peed on that darn stick anyways :p

Hong Kong airport loos - with colleagues waiting outside. Back in the early days of TTC when I just assumed I'd get pregnant!

Sunshine - Very Glam! :haha: When we were doing sex eduaction at school they said if you didnt use protection then you'd get preggers..... how very wrong they were! :grr:

Sweet Tomato - Why does AF always arrive as soon as there are tests involved? Sods law isnt it.

Its POAS time for me in 2 days.... got to think of somewhere fun to do it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"