the sure grant money!

mum2b2009

mummy of two boys!
Reaction score
a questions ladies! have any of you applied for your £500 grant and not had any payslips to send away with the form but still got your money? i have lost all my payslips and contracts in a move! any advice please thanks xx

you dont need pay slips hun i dont think.

You need to be on income support, child tax or other benefits like this =]

From when can you apply for the £500 grant??
Im on jobseekers allowance until december when i'll switch to income support x

I have to change onto income support in 4 weeks so ill be applying then for the grant! :) and then buy a pram! wooo!

Sorry to hijack this thread :lol:

Does anyone know if its possible to chase up whom you send the form to? I sent it over 2 weeks ago now I think, may be longer!

Just give them a ring and they'll be able to tell you on the phone...

Here's the number Hun: 0845 608 851 052. (Had it handy :blush: )

Your a star, thanks hun! x

ohhh ive got a question about this, i work about 17-20 hours a week and get about £70-£95 a week, im just wondering if i would be entitled to it as i have to pay £40 rent out of that a week, £20 driving lesson and about £25-£30 a week traveling, so as you can see i dont even make neough to cover my expences, never mind preparing for LO, would i be entitled to it?

Kim - your best off ringing them to find out whether you'll be entitled - thats what i did, told them all my info, and they were able to tell me straight off that i was entitled and to just fill out the form and send it off!

also know that average time to hear back off them is 2-4 weeks - but after 2 weeks you can start calling them to get them to do it faster, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"