The Symptoms are Driving me Nuts!

AMB2013

Reaction score
So I wrote something about three weeks ago just kind of freaking out because my symptoms seemed to be getting better and worse, and I was assured that things like that happen. Okay, fine.

Then, I hit 6w and immediately start suffering from M/S. There were days I was sitting at my desk, nibbling on graham crackers praying not to throw up. And I didn't get M/S with my first, so this was new.

I kid you not, at about 6+6 or so, my M/S disappears. Just gone. It hasn't really come back. I've had some moments where I've felt nauseous or disgusted by certain smells, but it's definitely not M/S. I don't really have sore boobs either, though those really weren't too prevalent to begin with. I'm trying to figure that the fact that I'm still feeling really fatigued and "pregnant" overall is a good sign, but I feel like I've heard that M/S showing and then abruptly disappearing is a bad thing? I know that the placenta takes over at some point and you start feeling better, but aren't I a little early for that (last time that happened at about 9+5, which makes more sense)?

I dunno. I just needed to vent I guess. Any experience with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"