The symptoms are starting to show!

ruthb

Reaction score
Hello everyone, was going to wait a few more weeks to post here as still quite early but starting to get some funny symptoms and wanted to share!

So basically im 4 weeks 4 days, due 3rd march 2015 (day before my birthday!)

So i read up on pregnancy symptoms one might expect to get, vivid dreams being one of them but thought to be self i already get really vivid dream so nevermind! But then woke up this morning after a bad dream and was actually crying, kept crying for a good minute or so before realising and thinking what on earth was i crying about! Basically in the dream i dreamt that OH told me he didnt love me anymore. I have no reason at all to think this, told OH and he was gutted so he made me breakfast in bed. But now think ive just got my first food adversion... bacon! Couldnt eat it tasted like blood!

I had prepared myself for giving up coffee but bacon! Come on!

Anyways just thought it was bizarre, anyone else had any funny experiences? Also anyone else due around the same time would love to compare as we get on!

Oh no what an awful dream then to top it off, gutted that you're getting an aversion to bacon!

You should come over to pregnancy groups and join our March 2015 group! Click on the March-mallows picture in my signature and it should take you to be group :cloud9:

Yeah ruthb come and join us it's a really lovely group xx

Just notice ruthb that our due dates are the same woo due date buddy xx.

Aww noo to bacon!! Mines Pizza :(

just thinking about it makes me retch .....

and the constant nausea means i have`nt done a proper food shop in over a week :( ive only actually been sick a handful of times but this constant nausea is hard work!!

When did your nausea start mrs lemon? x

around the end of week 5 and the start of week 6

Oo lovely I will definately join! Thanks!

Ah i didnt realise bowmans thats brilliant! Have you been to doctors yet or anything? I havent hot a clue what i should be doing.

No way mrslemon, pizza! Thats awful! Altho might be useful for me as i eat way too much of it!

Oo lovely I will definately join! Thanks!

Ah i didnt realise bowmans thats brilliant! Have you been to doctors yet or anything? I havent hot a clue what i should be doing.

No way mrslemon, pizza! Thats awful! Altho might be useful for me as i eat way too much of it!

I've made appointment at docs for this Tuesday and then I assume they'll register me with midwife. All completely new to me feel a bit lost. I had some pink spotting last night but all cleared up today xx

I'm the same with bacon! I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and still can't stand the smell or sight of it! Don't worry though by now I've forgotten I've ever liked it at all.

As for the dream that sucks. But on the flip side some of the weird off the wall dreams you have will be good dreams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->