The testing like crazy thread! Crosshairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I duno if I like the soy or not...my temps were funky today an rose REAL high duno if its b/c I'm sick or what....but temp was taken at same time as normal....we'll see what tomorrows does I suppose...almost time for some cough meds an go back to sleep slept til 2 pm today an its 6:30 almost ....now time to conk out from the codeine grrr LOL I hate conking out all the time its frustrating an can't get much done although I did manage to cooka home cooked dinner tonight :)YAY FOR THAT!

Waiting to see how your temps do today! Hopefully the BIG temp rise yesterday was from the sickness and not the soy. Afm af is definitely in full swing as of this morning. :( Very painful to which is unusual but it will be ok. I'm starting the soy again tonight along with royal jelly, baby asprin, folic acid, and epo. I thought about also taking b6 along with the soy especially because my LP was on 11 days this cycle which is very unusual and weird. :wacko: I was also wondering about trying the progesterone cream after ovulation but am not sure because I don't know that I need it and I know that if I start using it I will meed to continue it if I get pregnant to keep my levels the same so my body doesn't think I'm having a miscarriage. Oh so many questions and possibilities grr. At least I have 14 days to research and decide on that one. Lol :)

My temp dropped like crazy I think it was because I had a slight fever an was burning it off yesterday morning. I'm still pretty sick :( feel like crap and so ready for the hubby to get back home he's on day shift today :( when hes usually on nights...they had some sort of training or something safety day or something :( I just want to sleep 7 hours isn't enough when your hacking up lungs half of that 7 hours :( ehhhh!

I'm so sorry :witch: came :( bless your heart....maybe don't take as high of a dose of Soy this time that might be why your cycle was so short.....and progesterone....I didnt take it this cycle.....did last one....the only thing is you can only do it 14 days or so then you have to stop an AF sometimes comes late....etc....it can cause issues as well as sometimes give you the extra lining boost in the tummy I guess all depends on how you feel about it.

Well I see FF gave you your coverline and verified ovulation yay! It would be awesome if you felt better though! Praying your medicine makes you start feeling better soon Hun!

I have decided to do CD 2-6 since I wasn't sure if yesterday was af because it was so light. I am going to do 80 mg cd2&3 120 mg CD 4&5 and 160 mg CD 6. I wonder how well that will work...hopefully better than this cycle. I have progesterone cream that I ordered a while back and never used it but I think I am going to try it this cycle to see what happens. I don't guess it could hurt to much hopefully not anyways. lol

Yea I've never had a problem with the progesterone ;) so it might help ya never know :)

Yea I'm thinking I might need to go back an get another opinion an maybe get some antibiotics or something...doesn't seem like me fighting this bronchitis is working on my own.....so apparently I need help. Everytime I call base to get an appt. they tell me come to the walk in clinic...which I did last time an the nurse was soooo stupid she even put a child cuff on my arm to take my bp which DIDNT WORK my arm was too big...shes like I'll be back an me an my best friend looked at her like she was soooo dumb I just dont wanna go back there I guess if I have to I have to though ....frustrating not being able to see a real doctor.

Sorry I was mia yesterday I had 2 seven yr olds 2 six yr olds and a 3 month old. :wacko: And on top of that I'm getting sick... I have had a headache for 3 says now and my whole body hurts so bad and I go from hot to cold 500 times a day. As bad as I hate to say it I think I may be getting the flu because hubby has been in bed sick with it so I'm guess he has given it to me. :( Well I started all of my meds last night so here's to hoping we all get our :bfp: this cycle. Fx'd for everyone!

I've been sleeping half the day ooops I guess I need it but I'm soooo sick still its so irritating I just wanna do what I used to do an feel NORMAL again :( but noooooo can't do that can I....I sure hope you feel better soon, and I pray it isnt the flu!!

I've not even been tracking my cycle like I normally do I guess I'm past my give up point on pregnancy...I did get a good email today though so I'm still hopeful for this adoption we've been working for a year and a half now on it! FX for your bfp :)

This section is not for buddy groups.

For groups please use TTC Groups & Discussions.

If preferred you can also create journal in one of the following forums:
TTC Journals
LTTTC Journals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member