The ' the chats borked so lets chat here instead' thread

Nearly bath time in the RAF household, so will be popping in and out until Niamh is tucked up in bed.

Toria - 'watching' the baby sounds so familiar :rofl:

:hi: Hi foxyroxie and dawny

Tyes good thanks. Just got him off to sleep so im just having some bnb time before my dinner :happydance:

Hey jacey!!

Toria its great love it cant wait till series 6 comes out lol im a dork :D

I've never seen one tree hill either.

Love The Inbetweeners and Dirty Sexy Money though :)

Nic - :rofl: Men are so ridiculous. He hasn't changed a nappy for months because she can escape. I almost let him get away with it because he has problems with one of his hands, but he can do EVERYTHING else. :dohh:

Jacey - Is Tye sleeping good now?

Roxy - Yeah it looks so interesting.. Was tempted to buy all the series' on DVD, worked out pretty expensive though :rofl:

Dawny - I'm good thank you! Did you have a good weekend?

Nic - :rofl: Men are so ridiculous. He hasn't changed a nappy for months because she can escape. I almost let him get away with it because he has problems with one of his hands, but he can do EVERYTHING else. :dohh:

:rofl:

Today was funny here:

Me: Can you put a bib on her?
OH: Where would I find a bib (he knows where they are)
Me: Well, where do you think the bibs are?
*OH goes to get bib*
OH: Nic, what colour bib?
Me: Erm, don't really care about the colour.
OH: Nic, I can only see small bibs.
Me: They're all the same size
OH: oh....I dont know how to put one on.

Just did it my flipping self in the end!

Hi rafwife i thought you had gone!

Yeah toria he is sleeping much better, 7pm till 2am for a bottle then back to sleep till 7am. Been good the past week lets hope it stays that way!

Jacey - Aww well done Tye!! :happydance:

Nic - That's so familiar.. I don't even care, I prefer to do things myself, but he dared to mutter the words "I'll watch her, you chill out" :rofl:

Jacey - Is Tye sleeping good now?

Roxy - Yeah it looks so interesting.. Was tempted to buy all the series' on DVD, worked out pretty expensive though :rofl:

Dawny - I'm good thank you! Did you have a good weekend?

Yes thanks hun you? xxx

Toria - im going to a some farm animal place tomorrow with my mum&baby group.. I hope it doesnt rain!

Dawny - It was pretty good thank you! Chilled out most of it which was nice. Went out for lunch yesterday which was nice too x

Jacey - :rofl: Farm place?! I took Caitlyn to one and she LOVED the cows.. It was hilarious!

Well its a farm i think but im not sure LOL It has animals but its not a zoo so im guessing its a kind of farm :rofl: Ill take pics anyway!

bing bong Welcome to chat Sam#3

Hey Sam! How are you? x

Jacey - What's it called? The one I took Caitlyn to had the WEIRDEST animals, monkeys, owls, huge otter-type-things!

I'm alright! Tired though. Since the chat is down I guess I can have an early night :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->