The ' the chats borked so lets chat here instead' thread

:rofl: I'm tired beyond belief, still have that coursework to do. :hissy:

Hi Nic Yea I'm very well ta. Debating whether I should pop the kettle on! How are you hun? x

Sam#3 (idle) .....im perving on capt jack sparrow!!! :p

hey pink :)

Kirstin, hope it doesn't take too long. Shame you can't poor yourself a glass of wine to get through it - hot chocolate maybe?

:rofl: Sam

embo, I'm good thanks. Reckon you should pop the kettle on though. Cuppa and a biccy!

I haven't started it yet, so it will take hours and hours :(

I'm afraid I am biscuitless! I think I might throw something at OH and tell him I have a craving for a cuppa- see what happens!

I had a gorgeous hot chocolate&Hazelnut drink early, was one of those little ones they just makes one mug, 22p deffo going back for more! lol

so Toria have you got an idea on names for this next LO?

I just found out RE my gs thread that this Paul guy IS infact Jason's boyfriend who he's been seeing for a couple of months. My best friend whos bf is one of jason's friends said she has met him and when she found out it was jason's bf she was going to tell me but everyone else (yes, lots of other people knew too) they told her not to because it was none of her business and she's just phoned me up saying she feels really terrible. I am literally crying my eyes out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->