The things wives say...Ok now I am maddddd :(

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok pregnant wives who are in eviction process :D :D

As you all know I been walking the past two days like mad. (doctors orders)

LOL! I told hubby before I left to the mall..

"Babe I be walkin , then later we be rockin"

HE LAUGHED SO DANG HARD! Has anyone said anything to their hubs that cracked them right up?

HE WONT GIVE ME ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so grumpy now.

Aww sorry hun
DH wouldn't give me any for the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy, so I know how you feel.
Just keep walking......try walking up and down stairs or do the ditch (sidewalk) walk:hugs:

He gives me some when he wants it though.. Like easter morning. But when i want it I have to beggggg :'( Yea I think ill go try some kinda walk ugh. But honestly I want some umm... Loving :( I am in the mood big time.

my hubby tweeked my nipples when i was 40 weeks the next day i was having contractions. its something you can do by your self that might help! just remind hubby hes done nothing to help and make his life hell :D

My OH is so desperate to meet his son that he insists that we have sex as much as possible. We crack up laughing while doing it tho as i'm like a beached whale and its rather awkward lol.

I think you should DEMAND sex, he helped put the baby in there, he should at least do his bit to get it out :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->