The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

P

Pinky12

:dust:
This is the Official Group for fantastic ladies trying to conceive. Whether it is your first or your tenth, you are all welcome to join and natter about your day. :flower:
From your highs to your lows, we all stick together and hope anyone from the Baby and Bump forum will feel happy and welcomed to be a part of our family. :hugs:

Please find information below about the fantastic ladies on this thread-

MrsMM24- Maia :bfp:
I'm Maia, 31 from Maryland! I married my lovely wife in February 2010 and we have been together for 15+ years. We have an 8 yo daugher and have been ttc baby #2 since Mar/Apr 2010. Wishing everyone on this thread luck and sending :dust: their BFP towards a 2012 baby!

Lea1984- Leanne
:wave: Hey ladies my name is Leanne, I'm from England. I'm 27 and have a 10 year old son. I have been with my OH for over 8 1/2 years. We have been ttc for 8 years with nothing. I was diagnosed with PCOS in Feb 2011 and referred to a fs. I have just been caught by the witch so here is to a new cycle and 2012 baby with these lovely ladies

Babygirl89- Sophie
Hey this is my info, im 21 my name is Sophie im from Ireland my OH is 26 nearly 27 we are trying to conceive 5 months-ish and i have suspected endometriosis im waiting to either get a pregnant or af but hope af stays away. I'm a symptom spotter and a poas adddict :haha:

Viola77- Michelle
Hi, I am 34 and have been ttc #2 for 13 months. dd is named Julia and is 2yrs and 4 months old. I have been married to my soulmate for 3 yrs but together for seven yrs. I live in usa Pennsylvania.

Morganceravol
So I am 24, my husband and I have been ttc for about 14 months now. I was diagnosed over a year ago with endometriosis and underwent my first lap surgery for the removal in september. I also received an hsg test at the sometime to flush out my tubes.

Pinky12- Emma :bfp:
Rachael1981- Rachael :bfp:
WendyJ - Wendy :bfp:
xarlenex- Arlene :bfp:
Wantingagirl- Shona :bfp:
disneybelle25- Naomi :angel: :bfp:
mavsprtynpink- Carly :bfp:
Tweak0605- Amy :angel: :angel: :bfp:
MrsMM24- Maia :angel: :bfp:
Jammers :bfp:
Buster1- Adrienne :bfp:
TTC 2012 Babies Pregnancy Group

:wave: Emma & Rachael.. Hopefully this is the start of Good Things.

Hey ladies! I am here :wave:

So glad you're here too Rachael, your one of the girls i've grown fond of from the other thread :flower: x

Thanks Wendy :blush:

Trying to decide whether to POAS again tomorrow or not :rofl:

Yey ladies! So glad to see you all here!

I have made a quick banner if you want to use it! Made with all pinkness love and baby dust lol-
[ IMG]https://mbmfiles.com/Mar2011/110331-EgsMlzcJbnvV.gif[/IMG]

Take out the space just before IMG to make it work x

Thanks Wendy :blush:

Trying to decide whether to POAS again tomorrow or not :rofl:

Noooo Rachael don't do it!! lol. Wait until Sunday then you will deffo have a line if there should be one. Fingers crossed for you hun!

I got the faintest of lines on an opk today, here's hoping it gets darker in the next couple of days. I just can't hold my wee in for long though :dohh: lol x

Love love love the banner Emma! I shall go put it on now! :) x

Girls, can you PM me some info on yourself that you want the other ladies to know about you so I can post it up x

So am, that's why they try not to encourage me :rofl:

Emma - what do you want to know?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"