The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Awe that is good news Wendy Hun... Fx'd for you!!! You have to teach yourself to cross your legs :rofl:

Wendy, I know it's not recommended, but have you thought about doing them with FMU?

Hellooooo Michelle & Lovely Wendy too.. Glad to see you over here.. Home

Not allowed Racheal.. It will be a useless result.. We have LH in our system anyway's don't we!!!

I'm Loving this new Banner Emma... It has made me delete all my flipping ticker :rofl:

Hellooooo Michelle & Lovly Wendy too.. Glad to see you over here.. Home

Absolutely how do I get one of those awesome banners???

Here you go hunni..

[ IMG]https://mbmfiles.com/Mar2011/110331-EgsMlzcJbnvV.gif[/IMG]

Make sure you delete teh space like emma said.. the space above
Here..

Michelle and Rachael go to the naughty corner! :rofl: No more waisting pennies on early tests! x

Will PM you now Emma, you should put yours up first so people will know roughly what you want to know :flower: x

You know girls, i'm still in shock about what happened tonight. Just can't get over it! x

Michelle post this in your signature box:

[ IMG]https://mbmfiles.com/Mar2011/110331-EgsMlzcJbnvV.gif[/IMG]

Just delete any spaces x

Come on ladies get typing some info for the front page lol! Both me and Rachael are up there if you need any help x put as much or as little as you like x

Sent now Emma :) Sorry i'm getting distracted watching sis and sis-in-law competing on the wii lol x

Heya Em & all you other ladies :)

Just came to see how you were getting on after catching up on the other thread. As I said there I might not be around much due to family issues but might pop in & say :hi: when I can.

Lots of sticky baby :dust: to you all,

:hug:

Bex x

Wendy, I know it's not recommended, but have you thought about doing them with FMU?

Well this is the thing I don't understand Rachael, how come with my CBFM you use fmu, but with other normal opks you have to use afternoon wee? I don't get it!

Lea, you're not meant to cross your legs when you're ttc! :rofl: x

Hey Bex, hope you're doing ok :hugs:

Glad we can keep in touch, you're one of my favourites, and we have matching kitties :D xxx

Hey Bex hun!

Please do feel free to pop on whenever you like for a catch up, we'd love to keep in touch with you :flower: x

Well this is the thing I don't understand Rachael, how come with my CBFM you use fmu, but with other normal opks you have to use afternoon wee? I don't get it!

Lea, you're not meant to cross your legs when you're ttc! :rofl: x

Ok I'll try and explain......

When you get your LH surge it is generally in the morning, so by the time it has gone through and being filtered out into your urine it is afternoon, so the afternoon or early evening is the best time to test. You could test with FMU, but you may be catching the tail end of the surge and could possibly miss :BD in time for ov.

The CBFM asks for FMU as it not only measures LH but Estrogen too I think, and also the amount of concentration too.

Does that even make sense?! x

Yeah I think I do get you! Thanks Rachael hun. So do you think I should give the ordinary opks a go in the morning and see what happens? Or will it just give me false results? Hmm what to do!

What kind of jobs have you been applying for? Hopefullly you will get something soon :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->