The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Sorry ladies, i just had to take a matt(Knot) out of Bex's Hair.. Oh Kids & Hair!!

Oooh Now you 2 ladies, you have just been told by Nanny Wendy.. Naughty corner lol..

Emma I will pm you now hunni

Hey Bex Hope you both are ok. I'm sorry about the other Thread hun but it had to be done. Pls freel free to drop by like the others have said.

Wendy :rofl: when holding in pee lol.. We already have LH in our system hun..

Well you could test with FMU, or you could do what I did when I used them.... and just pee on them whenever you remember and not worry about how long you've held it in for :rofl:

I've applied for call centre and admin jobs, need something that isn't manual labour but also means I can get up and about if I need to as I can't sit for long periods of time. Hoping something comes up! x

Wendy There is no harm in trying with FMU but don't count it as a + hun. I just used them everyday, 2pm -6pm around that time, until i got dark results.

Me too Racheal Amin & Call centre :rofl: bnb at work... I don't mind manual at all. Keeps me fit.. Gotta be better than stood 40hrs a week in Vodafone lol...

I can't do manual or standing around because of my back :dohh:

Yeah it sounds like an office job would suit you down to the ground Rachael! Fingers crossed you start getting interviews soon, I know it can be hard getting a job. How's the packing coming along? x

Do you manage to hold your wee in Lea? It doesn't say in my instructions that you have to but I am trying, always end up with a sore stomach tho so it's no good :dohh: x

Well ladies we are semi up and running now. All info for Me, Rachael, Wendy pops and Lea is now on the front page. If there is anything else you would like put on and done then It can be sorted x

I am watching celebrity juice and finding it very funny! Should really be in bed but all the excitement from tonight has kept me awake lol

Wendy I drink allot full stop so go to the loo allot! I'm not bad at holding it :rofl: i learnt that many years ago.. But do get a sore stomach.

An office job will suite you down to the ground Rachael..

Emma Well done hunni.. You have done a great job!!! Awe i know. Its been a shocking day. I never expected this when i got up. I just wish someone would have said something. Its got way out of control.

I know what you mean Lea, I deal with enough of this sort of thing at work and I am staying out of it. I agree with what you and Wendy pops have said on this as that is how it has come across to us newbies. Let's just forget it all and move on together and concentrate on getting our 2012 babies x

Well ladies, i'm going to get off in a bit but this will be my main thread from now on and hopefully we can get it running like a proper thread tomorrow when the action has calmed down a bit :flower:

Like I have said on the other thread people can feel free to pop into either thread to see how people are doing cause I hate the likes of Arlene feeling like she is being stuck in the middle :( Hopefully this thread will sort the problems out x

Wendy Ok hunni.. I have no objections at all. everyone has always been so nice to me. I just got upset today when i seen that cos i know it was directed at me too.

I got on with all of the ladies its such a shame. Hopefully it will sort out. I hate drama, had enough of that. I cam on bnb to ttc and understand new ways to help, get support and support others if i could.

Well ladies let this be a start of a new chapter. All are welcome :flower:

I will be staying in both threads. There are people that have moved here I want to keep up with, and people still in OBND that I want to keep up with too.

Anyways, I'm off to sleep, sleepy time for me!

Nite nite!

Nite Rachael hun x

I really should get off in a second too, it's :sex: night :haha: x

lol Wendy Id be way to stressed for that lol!!! Nyt nyt Rachael Hun..

It might relief my stress! lol, get your tickers and chart back up Lea! I like stalking you :haha: x

hey this is my info, im 21 my name is sophie im from ireland my OH is 26 nearly 27 we are trying to conceive 5 months-ish and i have suspected endometriosis im waiting to either get a :bfp: or af but hope af stays away. im a symptom spotter and a poas adddict hahahahaha :haha:

Sophie, I will post it up in the morning as I am on my phone lol. Anyway, night ladies I must go to sleep as Im in work in 6 hours x night all :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->