The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Nite Emma hun :flower: x

I'm off to bed too ladies, the night has just flown by! Speak to you all tomorrow :hugs: x

Nyt Wendy Hun.. :flower: They are back up hun. I dont like the look of my tickers tho.

Hey Sophie How are you hunni?

im grand hun i did another test this morning i got a :bfn: then got an evap god im bad, i have loads of ic so i just keep using them :haha: im 10dpo tomorow and keep getting twinges :blush: since 4dpo it's mad but aint gonna get my hopes up :-( im due my period between tomorow and sunday and i will be testing with fmu in the morning hun, how are you hun??? xxxx

oh and i lost 3 pounds this week doing aqua aerobics and weight watchers wahoooooo!!!! xxxx

I'm Starting to feel a bit better. I got really upset, then angry today bcos of all that u was reading... We just decided to all leave and start this one. we just felt out of place after that post.

Anyways. Well 10dpo is still early hunni, but if you need to POAS you do it. I know you can't help yourself :rofl: Do not look at the test after 10 mins.... It is best to wait a few more days lady.. Awe i love that word Grand!! My nan says it like there is no tomorrow..and Gob-shite...

WELL DONE ON WEIGHT LOSS!!! :happydance:

thanx lea im so happy i lost 3 pounds :) yeah i always say gob-shite alot of us paddy's say grand and gob-shite hahaha :haha: ah hun don't worry, it will all be ok sure we have this new group hun, all that matters is we will have our :bfp: in the end! yeah im poas addict i can't help it lol, how r u feeling is af gone??? ur fs appointment aint far away now! xxxx

My mums side of the family are Irish, My dads side is Caribbean.. What part of Dublin you from? Yes you are correct. we are here to support each other in the journey to our :bfp: not to upset people. It's hard not to POAS when they are there.

My Af is only day 3 tomoz so she will be back on her broom agn by Sat morning. FS hopefully they will help. I have the beauty of my 27th when she is due agn, and FS appt a few days later, so fx's she stays away..

hun it will happen very soon maybe that stork just needs the fs to kick it up the arse :haha: u might just need a lil help hun, or maybe it's just gonna happen when it wants to happen hun, god im so impatient i just wanna be pregnant already or at least know that that horriblt biatch af is gonna show up! all this ttc is just getting me down what if i am one of the women out there that just will never ever have a child! it's scary! xxxx

Every women thinks that Sophie. I know i did with my son. It will happen You just have to believe it will happen. Did OH have his SA on Tuesday..?

One way or another it will happen for me, probably when i'm all settled in college doing well :rofl: Then i have to take time of due to Morning Sickness lol And miss out..

Your Young hun, you have years before things get difficult for you. I'm hitting 27 now, i may still need id for 18 year old products lol but i'm old...

:dust: keep smiling :dust:

i know hun but sunday is just gonna be hard especially if i have my period hun, no he missed it the lil fuck, we are gonna rearange it for a different date! im just upset and tired and emotional as im due af anyday now! i just wanna be pregnant so bad like all u lovely ladies on this, awh life sucks sometimes!

First of all, put up your temping chart hunni i cnt see it :rofl: If it comes hun (fx'd it don't) Ill be here and the rest of the Girls to help you onto the next cycle. Life does suck sometimes, but that is life for you. No one said it was going to be easy! There is a reason for every little thing that happens to us.

I believe our lives are already mapped out for us. Who knows what is round the corner. Could be good or bad. If we worry too much it only seems a whole lot worse. If you take each day at a time it wont seem so hard.
I promise you this. We will be here with you helping you every step of the way, until you get your :bfp: and even after that.

Now kick OH up the A*se and make him get to that appt. :hug:

thanx so much hun im sitting here crying at ur comment it's just so nice to know use are all here for me god i feel so down sometimes i really do i lost my nan recently and it tore me apart she adopted my dad as she had 9 miscarraiges and like 3 still births and she had my aunt and she was told to stop trying so she adopted my dad, i keep praying to her cos god if anyone knows what all this is like it's her, i loved her so much and now i live in her house (i was living here before she passed) and it just seems weird not knowing my nan's around, she lived in a home for years as she had alzeimers. i just hope she's listening to me and she doesn't judge my decision! im after looking at the tests i did over the last few days, i can't find todays one but i did two yesterday (i know im a pysco) and they have like a pink shadow it's very faint u have to squint but it's the full size of the control line, awh god im driving myself crazy now im just looking for some hope ya know! i didn't end up charting but i woke up bleary eyed this morning and took my temp for some strange reason and it was 36.36 or 36.34 i think and that was at 9 am i dunno if thats a good temp or bad coming up to af as i didn't chart the rest the month. god im sorry lea i always feel i pile my problems on ya's and i don't help use with ur's, just know im always here for u and all the other girls on this thread no matter what! xxxx

Awe i'm sending you a massive :hug: Sophie. Please don't cry. Yes we are certainly here for you,, no matter what the problem is. It's not easy losing someone you love, i lost my mum to cancer at 15, you never get over it, but like i said, you learn to deal with things, not forget, you cant do that, just to deal with them.

Wow that must have been really hard for your Nan she never gave up did she, as sad as it is, things like that do happen but look at the positive side to it hunni, she done a wonderful thing, she gave your dad a home, looked after him, he had you ( a very pretty girl). Your Nan is probably rite beside you hun. She wouldn't want you to be upset like this. She would want you to wipe your eyes and put a smile of your face.

Will you please do me a favour hunni.. Throw the test in the bin, they are upsetting you hunni. I don't want to be hard on you bcos i know how hard and upsetting this TTC really is. Your not a psycho, your a women who craves to have a child of her own, there is no sin in that.

You know like i said to you the other day about stress and ttc. If you think about that, when you get as low as this it will help. For you to Conceive hun you need to be relaxed, stress can be a BIG problem when ttc, i should know. Is OH not with you hunni? Are you alone right now? Oh don't you worry about me, i have stomach ache and trying to help you feel better is taking my mind off it, so your helping me and you don't even know it.

Massive :hugs: for you Sophie

To Maximise TTC Chances hun. Do OPK's & Temping with us, and we can aa chart together, as we want to help each other the best way we can. We can all work together to pin point the right times and days..??? Lets try and get you focused on Some positives, once you relax you will be fine...

Right here goes Lady... Ways to Maximize Your Chances of Conception.

1. Take prenatal vitamins
2. Track your temperature changes and cervical mucus
3. Use an ovulation predictor kit to figure out the best time. Stress, illness, and exercise can affect your period, which makes it difficult to predict ovulation
4. Take care of your – and your partner’s – body. This means no smoking, drinking, eating foods that decrease fertility levels, getting stressed, or losing sleep.
5. Eat foods that increase female fertility levels. According to The Fertility Diet, yams, oysters, nuts, seeds, cruciferous vegetables, and berries can increase your chances of getting pregnant. So can full-fat dairy foods, such as cheese, yogurt, and milk. Avoid fried foods, saturated fats, caffeine, and alcohol.
6.. Eat foods that increase male fertility levels. Red peppers, leafy green vegetables, carrots, avocados, whole grains, oatmeal, turkey, eggs, salmon, sardines, and pumpkin seeds are a few foods rich in certain vitamins and minerals that keep sperm healthy and strong. And, even men need to avoid fried foods, saturated fats, caffeine, and alcohol when they’re trying to get you pregnant..

thanx so much lea im so so so so sorry about ur mam :hugs: god ur so strong how do u do it??

im alone now hun OH is out with his friends.

yeah my nan was so strong but im just afraid i wud have to go thru that heart ache ya know i know i prob won't but u know how sometimes it's just frightening!

thanx so much lea ur really a lovely lovely girl, ur mam must be looking down and so proud of u, ur so kind!

yeah theres defo a line so i thew them out cos im just obsessing!

i feel like crap i feel like i coming down with the flu again :-( my temp is like 37.01 which is kinda high for me, i felt the same last night and it was 36.96, which is high for me, OH had the flu last week! i will bloody kill him! :haha:

im testing in the morning with fmu so FX'd but god i doubt anything will happen!

we will defo have 2012 babies lea, i just know it!

xxxxx

im doing my opk's hun got a postive one all day on day 16 hun and had ewcm so next month im gonna chart too, oh can't wait, what time do u take ur temp at hun???

How do i do it? To be honest i really don't know where i get the strength from hun i surprise myself more and more everyday! I guess so many bad things have happened to me it's made me into the person i am now. 8 years i have been craving for a baby with my OH, it just never happens. I was just like you are, i was obsessed, i believe now it was the stress of me obsessing so much and getting depressed that may have added to me not conceiving. I have learnt now to just try and relax the best i can.. Oh i do still obsess don't get me wrong lol but no where near as bad..

Everyone has fears hun, we wouldn't be normal if we didn't. I have a son, and my worse fear, is something happening to him, everyday of my life i worry something will happen, but you have to push the negative aside bcos it can so easily drag you into a dark place.

Thx hun.. I like to think she's watching over me. I do often get angry at her and scream why can't you just give me the chance of having another baby, she don't bloody reply!!! Seriously tho, i do pray to her and ask her to help, she did the first time, she can do it agn. But i guess she will help when she feels the time is right.

Boo to OH being out.. Oh thats not good. I'd be hitting the roof if my OH was out this at this time..

Aw i'm teh only one that hasn't had it yet the flu, I don't want it either.

Yes keep OPK's Up and start doing temp with me Ill be checking everyday from the morning Lady..

Oh I set my alarm for 7.30 every Morning to take my temp, and go back to sleep :rofl: Until i have to get up with my son

Right i'm off to bed, its almost 4am.. I will speak to you tomoz hun.. I hope you feel better... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->