The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Morning ladies, how are we all today?

Sophie chin up lady and throw away any old tests! They will do nothing but stress you out hun. Good luck for testing but they do say that when testing you should wait a couple of days between each to give hormones enough time to rise :flower: x

Oy Lea! How dare you say coming 27 is old! Tsk, tarnishing me with the same brush :rofl: I like the advice you gave us for ttc, don't lose sleep, hmm 4am bedtimes :haha: get yourself into a routine lady! Bed by 1am latest lol x

Hi Michelle really hoping that surgery went well for your hubby, thinking of you hun :flower: x

Emma how are you today hun? Tired I bet! Hope today runs a little smoother for you x

Morning Rachael! How's things with you hun? Another busy day of packing planned? x

As for me, temperature went up again this morning and been having strange stomach feelings since last night. No idea what they are though and i'm definitely not ss after having no AF for so long lol. I've got a work lunch today at a pub so wont be able to post a long reply then like usual but I will try and be sneeky and get on when I can at work. :hugs: to all x

Morning ladies :flower:

Lea- The vampire strikes again! I dont know how you can be up so late hun. I was getting up an hour after you went to bed lol. I hope you still dont have horrible af pains today. :hugs:

Wendy- Hope you are ok. I cant believe you stayed up Mrs instead of going to be and having :sex: :haha: Should be about time for you to wake up now lol. Hope you have a lovely day at work :flower:

Sophie- You do have to chill out a little hun. If you start to manage when you ovulate then you will be less stressed as you will get to know when you ovulate and do everything around it. I think me stressing last month put af off for a week and now I dont know when I ovulated. The only clue I had was a peak in my temp, which was useless as I was so run down from work. Calm down and start temping and maybe a clear blue fertility monitor may help you. It the right time to get it now as you can use ut betwenn 1- 5 days from the start of your period. Hope you ok, and I hope there are no more tears Mrs :hugs:

Michelle- I hope your oh operation has gone well. It should be about 3.30am in Pennsylvania now so hope you are sleeping well :sleep:

Rachael- I bet there is another busy day ahead for you with packing and cleaning. Hope you and your furbabies are doing ok and not stressing to much big :hugs:

Well I am in for another busy day at work but I am also finishing early to go to Marks and Spencers to get the mothers day food for Sunday. I am on my 4th brew noth and still dont feel awake :sleep:

Hope you all have a wonderful day x

Morning Sabrina, hope your well hun :flower: x

Emma don't worry, I got the :sex: in before I went to sleep! Can't forget about my main goal can I! :winkwink: x

Right really need to get to work! Talk later ladies x

Morning Wendy - maybe you're trying to ov? Who knows :shrug: Hope you enjoy the pub at lunch time!

Emma - Hope you wake up soon, but at least you're finishing early :happydance:

Sabrina - :hi: Fancy seeing you here!

AFM - Temp is up again this morning and when I put it in FF it moved my Ov day from CD15 to CD24 putting me back at 3dpo instead of 12dpo :dohh:

Got packing planned for today, though not as much as Wednesday as I have a long day tomorrow. Best part of 2 hour bus ride each way over to Sunderland as going to sign the contracts and get the keys tomorrow :happydance: Got to take Holly with me, luckily she's great on the bus, just sits there and looks sad :rofl:

Kyle has me running around big time for him this morning, certainly not a daft little boy :dohh: :lol:

Rachael you planning on testing again or waiting it out?

Emma I hope your feeling better now, and that all has calmed down at work x

Hi Arlene, Thanks :hugs: work hasn't calmed down as such, just less students on a Friday as they are all hungover :haha: hoping to do a few simple things today and not stress out over the bigger things.

For some reason I have had pains in my stomach since last night and I am not sure what it is :(

Arlene, I'm not testing again for a while, probably after the move now.

Kyle seems really cheeky!!

I'm just wanting to make sure everyone is ok that's all. I'm open to pm's if anyone wants to talk to me about stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->