The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Sorry :)

I will get my BFP, I will get my BFP, I will get my BFP, I will get my BFP!!

is that better :haha:

lea im so sorry hun i fell asleep, god im only awake now i can't stop sleeping and i feel like crap, i did a pg test this morning and a second thin line came up within the time frame but i aint getting my hopes up im doing a first response ina min so il let u know but i aint hopefull! xxxxx

Hi Ladies! Yes it was a very late one from me last night. I will catch up with you's later i have to nip out...

Oh sophie good luck! I'm due af today, hope she stays away!!

im due af between today and sunday but took soya this month so wud imagine that my period will be late as i only ovulated day 17 awh did a frer and could of sworn i see the faintest shadow within the time frame but im not getting my hopes up at all, got a thin line on an ic earlier but i don't trust them after last month! still feeling like crap! how's everyone else?? FX'd she stays away arlene xxxxx

FX'd she stays away Arlene!

Sophie - how many dpo are you?

Arlene and Sophie- Fingers crossed for you both x

Hope everyone is ok, I am back in now from work and getting the MIL mothers day meal sorted and now time to relax! I think I may even get into my pyjamas :haha:

:wave: Lea x

Glad you got your early finish! :D

I've done a few bits but not too much :rofl:

xxx

frer defo came up :bfn: :-( the ic has a really thin line but i don't believe it after last month, im 10dpo and im thinking im out, i got my positive opk on day 16 all day, day 16, so im guessing i ovulated day 17 or it could of been day 18 couldn't of it??? cos my opk was dark-ish on day 17 im guessing it was coming down, so im about 10dpo. but :bfn: so am i out?? my af is due between today and sunday, but i took soya this month and i think it made me ovuate late so i should get my period a bit late! do i test tomorow or wait till sunday??? i only have ic left!

10 dpo is early to test, you're not out until AF shows

Sophie, I saw this poem and it reminded me of you-

Anything, I'll do anything-
Temperature charts, Ovulation tests,
Abstinence to maximize sperm count,
Lying on my back with a pillow under my behind and
my legs up like a beetle,
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, zinc, manganese,
Anything, I'll do anything-
But please-oh please-don't ask me to just relax.

:)

Sophie no way does that mean you out. Clo got a bfn at 13dpo and bfp at 15dpo..everyones different!

Right ladies I need holiday advice..
Fuerteventura or Lanzarote? Its all inclusive going end of may/start of june. Never been to any and dont want to make a bad choice.

Arlene, I have never been to either but have been told that Lanzerote is meant to be good. I think you will get the similar thing on either of the two holidays. All inclusive rules! I will never go on another holiday that isn't all inclusive after two very fun holidays.
Sorry I couldn't help more x :flower:

I've never been to either so can't really advise!

Feel free to sneak me in your suitcase though :rofl:

xxx

thanx pinky i put it on my signature! awh im just so down and hormonal im sorry, im just obsessed i have no patience! how u ladies doing??? ohhhhh i wud go with Fuerteventura i have heard great stories bout that place! xxx

Lanzarote seems to be winning so far! Posted in General section as well. We just want sun and to relax, we were at florida for christmas and came back exhausted :dohh: so want a nice easy holiday :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->