The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Still no :witch: for me, and I'm on CD 34.

Got my last :bfn: on CD 29.

Don't know when I'll test again, but feeling very frustrated!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Good luck for March Girls!

:hug:

How long are your average cycles? Have you got any cheapie tests you can pee on again?
Test! Good luck XXX

How long are your average cycles? Have you got any cheapie tests you can pee on again?
Test! Good luck XXX

Thanks loulou!

I did have regular cycles but I had an IUD for four years, only removed in December, so they could be longer now.

But to be honest I'm not feeling anything...or AF!

Don't know what to do!!! :hissy:

xxx

Hiya

Can you please add me to the list?

Im gonna test on the 12th

thanks anna

Oh,, i'll join this list also. Please put me down for testing on the 17th!!

OV in 5 days so I guess around the 6th and will test on 20th if I can hold out til then lol. Come on :bfp:

Because of getting the Hcg shot, I'll be testing later if no AF. Please add me for testing on the 10th.

Hi all, I will test March 10th (CD 29) but since I only ovulated yesterday (Day 20) I know it will be too early......so will test again on the 13th and hope I get a BFP!!!!

good luck to all!

I hate 2ww already and it is my first.

Hi ladies - I am currently waiting to ovulate...time to :sex:

I really hope that this is our month as it would make my hubby a daddy just before his next birthday.:happydance:

Testing date - 29 March (waiting until one week late for AF as I cannot see anymore :bfn:)

Good luck March Testers - lets hope this is our lucky month X:baby:

Hullo again.

My AF was due on the 23rd Feb, and she only just arrived today.

With a cycle that long, I don't know if I'll be a March tester, but maybe you could put me down for late late March?

Thanks
xxx

Hiya can you please add me I am going to test on Saturday 7th March if neg then again on 14th... if Neg again will wait for P, as had very, very faint pos on 03/03
thanks,
Cal
x

hey ladies how are yall sorry for not being on latley but i will be on tonight to update the list!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->