The Two Week Wait starts NOW! (3/21)

hey ladies!!
Mind if I join??? I also triggered on 3/23/15, and will probably test it out. The doctor wants my official home pregnancy test to be 4/7/15, but we will see if I can wait that long!

hey ladies!!
Mind if I join??? I also triggered on 4/23/15, and will probably test it out. The doctor wants my official home pregnancy test to be 4/7/15, but we will see if I can wait that long!

Welcome! Why is it that we can't wait?? I laugh at myself for it but patience is certainly not my strong suit!

haha I know!!! Its only two weeks, yet it seems like forever!!!

Welcome momofadane!

Did you have any side effects from your trigger? I felt like mine gave me some mild pregnancy symptoms.

Did you do IUI, or the trigger alone?

Welcome momofadane!

Did you have any side effects from your trigger? I felt like mine gave me some mild pregnancy symptoms.

Did you do IUI, or the trigger alone?

This is my first month of Femara, HSG, trigger, and progestrone cream. My husband was taking testosterone Medication which killed all of his sperm. We were told it may come back... OR it may not. He was been on HCG and clomid and to our suprise it came back 8 months after being of testosterone that he has over 160 mil swimmers :happydance: I have two mature eggs as a result so Im hoping between the two of us we can make some babies :) The only side effect I have is bloating and cramping. however the stomach bug has been running its course through the house over the weekend... so who knows! But since the swimmers we good and I have 5 follicles (2 mature) we are waiting on the IUI for a few months for financial reasons to see if we can do it naturally. If not that we will go that route.

Oh cool!

I did femara and a trigger shot this month too!

It's not looking good for me this cycle ladies. I have some bleeding today that's more than just a little spotting. Bright red blood every time I wipe. I'm going to try and get into the dr tomorrow and see what she says. I'm only 5 days post ovulation today. :cry:

Oh cool!

I did femara and a trigger shot this month too!

It's not looking good for me this cycle ladies. I have some bleeding today that's more than just a little spotting. Bright red blood every time I wipe. I'm going to try and get into the dr tomorrow and see what she says. I'm only 5 days post ovulation today. :cry:

Oh no!! keeping my fingers crossed for you, darlin!

I'm tapping out ladies. You can click on my journal link if you want to see what's happening. But I'm pretty much out for sure.

If an egg manages to survive the tornado of a bleed that's happening right now I'll be a new believer in miracles.

I hope you all have your dreams come true this month. Baby dust and love to all of your beautiful hearts.

Ohhh Im so sorry Mrs!!!! And thank you for your kind words. Wishing you the best of luck!!!

So sorry to hear that Mrs.! Hugs sent your way.

I am having the WORST mood swings ever. Normal PMS I can get a little moody, but the last two days I have been a total raging witch. I feel like a monster has possessed me! I couldn't be more happy that today is Friday. Looking forward to a weekend to myself.

How are the rest of us doing??

Think i'm 5dpo and I feel fine. Mega tired at the moment, like i'm ready for bed by 9pm. Though that's not completely out of character tbh :lol:.
Really not symptom spotting this cycle as I drove myself totally mad last month! Feel good though. How's everyone else? xx

Uh oh sweetscarlet!!!! Gotta love these lovely hormones!!!! And I couldn't agree with you more TGIF!!! We have had the stomach flu got through our entire house this week. Horrible! And of course it was exactly when I ovulated. My DH had to BD three days in a row despite feeling yucky. I dont have high hopes at all this month :( owell... I guess time will tell!!! Im only 3DPO, so I have a while to wait :(

can i join in.. i had a positive opk on cd 13.. im not sure if i ovulated or not but last cycle was 28 days long so thinking maybe the same this cycle

Hi ff has chanhed my dates again! it says im now 1 dpo so probably wont test now til mid month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"