The TWW.. Impatient?!!!!

oooh Hards that sounds very promising :) have you re-peed this morning yet?? X

No but I am about to walk to the store and get some. My pee was really diluted last night. I drank like a liter of water with the 5 hours I took it. LOL. It was really pink on the edges.

Fab keep us posted! I've got my period! But doesn't look the same. Took a test yesterday was negative.lol don't know if I'm going to try or wait now until next year like we planned. Lol x

Fab keep us posted! I've got my period! But doesn't look the same. Took a test yesterday was negative.lol don't know if I'm going to try or wait now until next year like we planned. Lol x

Did you get period this morning? When you say it doesnt look the same - us it quite scatty & light then? See how it goes & if the bleed stops much sooner the period usually would, try another test, sometimes with late implantation the hcg isnt strong enough & you can get some breakthrough bleed :) X

I took a test on FRER and a cheap one and I see a line. Very faint though. Probably wait now until Sunday which is when AF is suppose to show. I didn't get like a visible faint until 12 dpo with my chemical and with DS it was clear as day positive at 17dpo

Ah wow! Fantastic news hun :) congrats, lets hope its a sticky one xx

I did. It was so faint that I couldn't even tell. I will wait it out. I just dread the due date will be in the summer. Germans don't believe in ac so the hospitals are so hot.

No it's def my period I'll chill out tonight and I think I shall enjoy a glass of wine 😜 xx

ooh yes indeed! Im enjoying a nice glass if Rosé hehe! Feeling slightly achey/crampy this eve, guessing period on way too uhhh!

ooh yes indeed! Im enjoying a nice glass if Rosé hehe! Feeling slightly achey/crampy this eve, guessing period on way too uhhh!

I am having pain in my lower back and left side and above my pelvic bone. Don't remember that from last month.

Well.. I woke up at 4am busting my neck for pee! All i drank during the night was half of a half pint glass of squash - so quarter of liquid - ive drank more than that in pints during the night when ive been drinking & never woken for a pee! Only time thats ever happened was when i was pg! Lets see, cd27, still gonna wait it out now, im all full of cold lurgy this morning aswell, feel mega hot! :(

Well.. I woke up at 4am busting my neck for pee! All i drank during the night was half of a half pint glass of squash - so quarter of liquid - ive drank more than that in pints during the night when ive been drinking & never woken for a pee! Only time thats ever happened was when i was pg! Lets see, cd27, still gonna wait it out now, im all full of cold lurgy this morning aswell, feel mega hot! :(

I took a test this morning with first morning pee. I keep getting a line indent. I am just going to wait and see when my period comes around. I been having cramps. Usually don't have cramps. Period is suppose to come Sunday. I hope it doesn't take for ever to get pregnant. With my son it took 13 months.

Ahhh is that line indent on Frer? I had those the other month month & its very decieving, why would pg test makers have an indent line grr! We'll just bith wait it out then, When my friend found out she was pg, she had awful cramps & though period was on way, wasnt until her hubby said do a test as its out of the norm, few days later she had a positive test :) my last pregnancy 2 yrs ago this moth was Ectopic & i lost my right tube, i know it'll take me a little longer to fall pg this time around, fingers crossed for us both it wont be that long hun X

Ahhh is that line indent on Frer? I had those the other month month & its very decieving, why would pg test makers have an indent line grr! We'll just bith wait it out then, When my friend found out she was pg, she had awful cramps & though period was on way, wasnt until her hubby said do a test as its out of the norm, few days later she had a positive test :) my last pregnancy 2 yrs ago this moth was Ectopic & i lost my right tube, i know it'll take me a little longer to fall pg this time around, fingers crossed for us both it wont be that long hun X

I hope not. We had tried a year and I got on birth control for two months so I wouldn't be huge moving. I stopped it thinking it would take long 3 months before we left. I was wrong. I got pregnant the first month with a chemical and than feel immediately pregnant with my son. But he was such a scare, for a whole month I would bleed like a period with clots and they could figure out why. He must of implanted on a vein or something as I had implantation bleeding 13/14dpo. Its so frustrated. I hope it doesn't take us long to get pregnant. I am trying to stay calm and have hope that if I am pregnant it implanted when I start have cramps which was I think 9/10 dpo and its just to early. We will both see in a few days. I usually get AF 15dpo. I guess I should just be happy my cycles turn normal after my iud was taken out. It was not inserted properly and had terrible discomfort 2 months after it was inserted. Sure enough it was in croaked and trying to come out. I had it token out June 13 and started a break through bleed on the 15. Then af returned July 1 which gave me a 32 day cycle. August 2 should give me a 28 days cycle. I really want another German baby before we go back to the US. I love the pregnancy care here other than the US.

So sorry about the lost and the right tube situation. It has to be real frustrating.

Im looking at the one tube down situation as 'all swimmers can go up one tube now as opposed to two' lol! But i was distraught about it for quite a while & really wasnt fussed on having anymore babies but im ready again now, the evtopic was unplanned & on the pill eek! My son who is 3, we were trying for nearly 6 months before i fell pg & it was so stressful, it kinda took over & i was obsessed with ovulation, timing the lot lol! Im a little bit more relaxed this time around.. Its still early days but who knows in a couple months i may get drastic ha ha!! Completely get you saying about the bleeding in the early days, i was until 8-9 weeks & i think he implanted on a vein aswell, it was awful! You lived in Germany very long then?

Im looking at the one tube down situation as 'all swimmers can go up one tube now as opposed to two' lol! But i was distraught about it for quite a while & really wasnt fussed on having anymore babies but im ready again now, the evtopic was unplanned & on the pill eek! My son who is 3, we were trying for nearly 6 months before i fell pg & it was so stressful, it kinda took over & i was obsessed with ovulation, timing the lot lol! Im a little bit more relaxed this time around.. Its still early days but who knows in a couple months i may get drastic ha ha!! Completely get you saying about the bleeding in the early days, i was until 8-9 weeks & i think he implanted on a vein aswell, it was awful! You lived in Germany very long then?

We arrived here Oct 9 2013. We had my son here :) We loved it besides they get the gender wrong here often, which happen to us. He was a girl until I was 6 month, then was unsure until 8 days before I had him. He had his legs wide open.
Trying is terrible. In high school they made you think once you had sex you would have a baby. If we only knew then lol. It makes me so sad seeing af when I tried month after month. My husbands first child he said it wasn't planned and she had token plan b and still fell pregnant. Which upset me even more because then I think something is wrong with me. I have been having this weird pain in my side and public bone since yesterday and its driving me nuts. With my son I think he implanted around 11 dpo because he always measured 4 days behind on all his ultrasounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->