The unbelievable urge!

Ha, just think you don't have too long to try, by the time I go over to trying you will probably have a baby or toddler! :haha: You might even be trying for number 2 lol :haha:

I try to give myself little goals and things to look forward to. Things related to baby and preparing for that can be good, as well as things that do NOT have to do with baby, but are fun! Maybe a small trip with your husband, a get together with a friend, a day trip to a museum or a city, a birthday or other holiday. It looks like you have about 6 months left until you TTC. Perhaps think of something to look forward to at the end of each month. For December it's easy, think of Christmas :) That is your reward for one month down. Then give yourself something to look forward to for 2 months down, 3 months down etc.

This is really good advice! Something I wish I'd thought of during the height of my baby craze.

I am offically a baby STALKER! All day I watch one born every minute, the midwives, anything baby related!! Looking at cribs.. pregnancy.. just ARGHHH!! I have waited around 4-5 years since my losses (ex partner) and now I am settled and married (religiously.. no reception..yet!) with hubby we are TTC in 2 weeks and 6 days (on our wedding reception day) :happydance: our TTC date has changed a lot so it just seems like FOREVER! Closer it's getting more impatient I am being... just can't stand the anticipation! :wacko::wacko:

I hope to see you all in TTC soon :) :hugs:

I haven't had a baby urge for at least a week or longer. Usually I have one every few days.

Oh I feel the same. And I can't talk to OH about it because he remembers why we're WTT and why it's not a good idea to TTC yet.
But me. I have such a longing to have my own little family. I have emotions
And you know what drives me crazy, seeing people I used to know on Facebook having kids. And yet even though it hurts me, I still click on their picture of scan or baby.
And it makes me long to have a baby even more.

I can so relate bluewater, I don't know if I just notice it more now but it seems everyone is announcing being pregnant! Ahh I'm just remaining focused. Once a lovely Christmas is over I start a new job and we move house so two big things to change!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->