The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Butterfly67

Reaction score
OK so this is a general chat thread for the following of us who were on a similar journey at the same time and now need a place to hang out and keep in touch:

In alphabetical order :haha:

Bravemom
Butterfly67
Cebethel
Conina
Crystal
DMom
Garnet
Googly
Indigo77
LLBean
Milty
Sadie
Viking15

Ok who'd I miss? :shrug:

Honorary members of the vodka and watermelon club:

Purplelou
Suzy_Q
LilSluz

I'm here and I'm glad to see I'm top of the line :haha:I am also the oldest :haha::hugs:

Hows about Lil Suz! She is a hoot!

I'm here!!!!! Ohhh glad to have a general thread back :hugs::hugs:

Hi! Thanks for getting a new place established.
C is starting to take stumbling steps. Lord help me. Her sleep schedule is a mess. She's got a cold. And we are almost at 11 months. I was texting with my sister exclaiming that I couldn't believe it and she said "the days are long but the years are short". Truer words were never texted. :haha:

Yup what your sister said is soo true! I remember with my older set of children and I was young and thought they would never grow up fast enough and now with my younger set time moves so quickly! :cry::cry:

Viking your sister was soooo right!! The years go so quickly its scary :)

Garnet, I agree I was always wanting them to get to the next stage so they could move through childhood. Now I look at them and want them to stay as they are. Time seemed to move so slow until they started school and then time flew so quick.

I sent purplelou the link so hopefully she will join us. I didn't want to just invite everyone myself as it isn't really my thread but am happy for anyone to join so shall I just post the link in my journal? :flower:

I can't wait till my kids grow up and move out actually :haha:

Sophie came down this morning with chewing gum stuck in her bum length very thick curly hair . Took me am hour to cut and pick it out of her hair . :growlmad:

:haha::haha:

Sophie came down this morning with chewing gum stuck in her bum length very thick curly hair . Took me am hour to cut and pick it out of her hair . :growlmad:

Reading that on my phone, the end of the first line was at 'bum' and I thought how did she get chewing gum stuck in her bum :haha: until I read the rest :rofl:

That reminds me of how I ended up with a fringe. I got a comb stuck in my hair as I was twirling it round and my sister had to cut it all out before my dad got home :dohh:

:haha::haha:

Reading that on my phone, the end of the first line was at 'bum' and I thought how did she get chewing gum stuck in her bum :haha: until I read the rest :rofl:

That reminds me of how I ended up with a fringe. I got a comb stuck in my hair as I was twirling it round and my sister had to cut it all out before my dad got home :dohh:

O Jesus I remember doing that with a roller brush too :haha:bf if she had gum stuck up her bum it would be staying there as I wouldn't be picking it out :haha::hugs:I told her I needed to put her head in the freezer for a bit as that was the best way of removing it :blush:you should have saw her face :haha::hugs:bad mommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->