The wait has ended TTC#1

Thank you :happydance: We will AI tonight for the first time.. So excited and nervous. My cycles are usually between 28-30 days So I have like 4 different calender's to show all the different days I could O :shy: I'm really sad :haha: I hope your EWCM shows up like it supposed to.. I know its frustrating when our bodies decide to do something different after we just start getting use to it. I'm glad your going to get some good BDing time in :haha: Exercising is a great way to pass the time.. I need to start walking again. I did however give up on caffeinated drinks and start drinking more juice and eating better more fruits and veggies trying to limit my intake on junk.. I think that's awesome that you can crochet:thumbup:. I wish I was crafty like that :shrug: I was team boy but my DW wants a boy so bad so now I'm team girl just to be silly with her :haha: But I really don't care as long as he or she is healthy.. Although twins run in my family so I actually pick and say were going to have twins :haha: Did yall discuss names yet? or what the nursery may look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->