The wait is torture

NSGARCIA

Reaction score
I'm trying hard to be patient. It's do hard. I have the incredible urge to POS. I know it would be a bfn because it's too soon. I'm not even sure when to test, not even sure when I ovulate. I actually noticed that it seemed I ovulated while on my AF one time before. I thought that to be impossible before I researched it. My husband swears that I'm pg.

My symptoms are :

Nipples are a little sore
Bloated
Gas
A lot of white lotiony discharge (sorry tmi)
Anndd (another tmi warning) my husband says when we bd it feels thicker in there, like it's a little tighter and... Wetter (sorry sorry sorry way tmi I know)
VERY VERY slight cramping
Vivid dreams

This is the part that stresses me out. I'm irregular, I have endometriosis, I came on my period may 1st, I don't know when I ovulated.

I had the same symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter, and before I had my miscarriage... But I don't want to get excited just yet.

If your last cycle was the 1st May, then it maybe a little too soon, if you are like me and its all you can think of then POAS see the negative and move on until you test again the next day or in a couple of days, if you cant face the negative and are not prepared for it, i would give it another week or so until you test, good luck x

If your last cycle was the 1st May, then it maybe a little too soon, if you are like me and its all you can think of then POAS see the negative and move on until you test again the next day or in a couple of days, if you cant face the negative and are not prepared for it, i would give it another week or so until you test, good luck x

Yeah I was thinking it was way to early. It sucks not knowing how many dpo I am. I think I'm gonna try to wait until the 1st. Thanks

My best friend just called and told me she was pregnant! We both had miscarriages around the same time and other had our AF visit at the same time. Cross your fingers and send baby dust!

I am only 6dpo and Im trying not to test until the 1st too! When do you think you ovulated>>do you count cycle days?

I am only 6dpo and Im trying not to test until the 1st too! When do you think you ovulated>>do you count cycle days?

I have no idea lol. I could of ovulated close to my period. My cycle is so wonky ugh. And yes I do. I'm on cycle day 24 :)

Gosh I kind of feel like no one wants to talk to me :(

Oh well I just gave and tested today and got a bfn as I suspected :( But when I went to test I had A LOT of white lotiony discharge. So something is telling me to wait until the 3rd and try again

I also have that white d/c..ugh! hopefully its a good sign IDK! Do you use opks?

"FINGERS CROSSED"

I also have that white d/c..ugh! hopefully its a good sign IDK! Do you use opks?

"FINGERS CROSSED"

Wow really? Yes hopefully it is a good sign. I had it before my miscarriage and when I was pregnant with my daughter.

And no I've never used an opk before, do you use them? What cycle day are you?

Tomorrow am will be dpo 8 and cd 24 (also tomorrow) and yes I buy enough to pee on it every day after af. Seems to help. Showed 4 days this month though hopefully I released my eggie! GOOD LUCK! Hopefully this icky stuff we are having now will turn into a sticky bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->