the waiting is killing me!!!!!

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
so want to be able to actually get on with it.. this week is the longest longest longest ever.. cd 7 today.. all booked up for reflexology to try to kick my ovaries into touch next week and looking forward to trying.. hubby is scared and doesnt want me to be disappointed if it doesnt work quickly....i'm now totally preoccupied to make babies in a way i've never been before.. trying not to put pressure on either of us this month but really would be happy to get a bfp asap!!!!

how am i going to get through the 2ww????????

i agree as soon as you start TTC your whole mind set changes!

tell u wot i do in the 2ww ...which im in now as im 6dpo..;
* av a look on other sites (aswell as bnb of course) but look at clothes/stuff u wud want in ur house/silly over expensive jewerlly that u wish u cud have!!
*read .. i do usually end up reading "taking charge of ur fertility" tho, cos i think"oh well if i dont get my bfp,i will try this next mth"
*go on facebook,a lot !
* have gorgeous long baths with2many bubbles in,while eating choc (i do this everyother night while in 2ww:))
*look at cute baby clothes/prams/cots etc (love doin this)
*might sound corney,but go for a nice few walks with dh,i love this aswell,goin on the sea front
*join the gym! ...and go !
*join mecca bingo,theres at least2nights/days a wk sorted...plus u cud win!!
cant think of out eles at the moment,but honest,i dont fret in the 2ww really, maybe start a little day b4 af cos i NEVER test anymore till at least day of af !! :) willpower :)

good luck 4 u this mth u deserve a sticky bfp ....every1does,but u especially :)

Hi there honey, i totally agree, the 2ww is unbearable, you just wanna know either way! I just get busy with work to try and keep my mind off it. Im dpo 6 so another week and a bit to go yet...I just think to myself if it doesn;t work this time, try and try again...The stats show it takes an average woman 6 months to concieve, and i'll get there in the end! Posive thinking. Just a note about the reflexology...dont have it done unless you know you are defo not pg, I have it done by my friend but she says she won't do it if there is a chance I could be pg. heres to a :bfp:for both of us xx:hug::hug::dust::dust::dust:

Gill xxxxxx

like the ideas for sure.. got to actually get a bath but if i had would definately be my first choice.. we are getting central heating and bathroom done in the next few weeks so once thats done i'll be able to have long baths- have missed them so so much!!

i'm cd 8 today so still few days till main action begins- trying not to put too much pressure on hubby....already doing opks as i dont know what length my regular cycle really is....

got fingers crossed it may happen quickly for us....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->